Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
And you doubt Trump caught the voter fraud.😂
05:34 PM - Feb 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Kay Julien @OneLove
21 February, 09:08
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Einstein also belonged to the deep state, he knew more than he published. He called the divine energie, spooky energie!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
America First @AmericaFirst17
21 February, 08:28
What I get from this?

CUE is God.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Adam Patriot @Adam4850
20 February, 09:33
Tesla said the following on the theory of relativity in a 1935 New York Times interview: "The theory, wraps all these errors and fallacies and clothes them in magnificent mathematical garb which fascinates, dazzles and makes people blind to the underlying errors.
In other words Einstein was a hack.

Jackson 525 @Jackson525
20 February, 08:11
But we dont doubt, that's just it. we know he has everything, on the voter fraud, on the pedophilia, on the cabal, the deep state politicians, all of it. That's why we are wondering when he is going to strike and why he hasnt yet, although we know his timing will be based on the plan and not our whims.

Elizabeth Rosales @ElizabethLisa
19 February, 11:31
I don't doubt it, at all.

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Having Fits @HavingFits
20 February, 12:20
In response Liberty Always to her Publication
I believe what Ghost Ezra is saying falls along these lines. The election was a military sting operation. Each Ballot had a special ink that is magnetic. Each Ballot regardless of voted, burned shredded or thrown in a river was its own tracking device. The quantam computer had the power to follow those ballots. Thisis not unsimilar to what they and when I say they I by now means mean Trump, i mean the central bank globalists, are trying to put similar tracking devices in humans through nano dust or nano particles also magnetic. This does not fair well with the brain. GE lmk if i missed anything.

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
19 February, 10:10
a Q CPU. like I've been saying, I believe Q IS a quantum computer. think about it & it makes perfect sense

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
20 February, 12:54
In response Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. to her Publication
LIKE LOOKING GLASS CAN SEE ALL SCENARIOS THAT CAN PLAY OUT ?

Paul Atreides @Terrible_Resolve
19 February, 07:42
Trump caught the voterfraud without the need of a Qusntum Computer (QC). He had been telling us what we ALREADY knew from the bioartisan Carter Report: MAIL IN BALLOTS ARE RIPE FOR FRAUD.
What does this very broad snd incomplete explanation of a QC show us in regard to Trump catching voter fraud? Qubits are used? Yes, 1&0s, exist at the same time (superposition) in a QC.However, they are still the bits of information processed by a regular computer. Quantum entanglement ("spooky action at a distance") increases processing power, as the qubits are quanta (photons). This the fatest a QC can process data is at the speed of light, which makes QCs more error prone than regular computers. This is known as decoherence.In the end, most QCs are owned by the Enemy: IBM, Intel, Microsoft, & Google.So they have this capability as well. The simplest solution would have been to deploy military or US Marshals to those counties that committed fraud and COUNT THE PAPER BALLOTS.Of course he caught it.

Only followers of this user (JazzyMama) can see their posts

Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
19 February, 07:23
i think the quantum aspect of everything happening is the thing that excites me the most. the tech leaps and the exciting new vistas- i keep telling my boys to sign up for space force, that is where the action is going to be!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 February, 06:59
Quantum.gov

19 February, 11:35
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I have spent time looking at quantum.gov. I did not find anything revelatory, but I also just don't know exactly what I am looking at. I think over time, it will make more sense.

Rodney Graham @EngineDoc74
19 February, 06:28
In other words, Quantum Comp can seem like it "looks into the future" because of the ability to piece info together almost like triangulation and tell you where things are headed...Looking Glass???

Only followers of this user (JazzyMama) can see their posts

September Pro @LateSeptember
19 February, 06:15
i wish i had a word thst accurateky exptessed my gratitude fir you @ghostezra - it can't be easy what you do but it us certainly awesome and important to so many, like me. Big Thanks friend 🙏❤️🇺🇸

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
19 February, 06:19
In response September Pro to her Publication
#BOT #Shill #CARRUSEL
#LARP NOT #insider OF NOTHING

#wwg1wga
(15, 346 Posts)
#MAGA
(9, 472 Posts)
#TheGreatAwakening
(8, 479 Posts)
#GodWins
(6, 094 Posts)
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming
(4, 722 Posts)
#Trump

#CARRUSELL OF FAKE ACCOUNTS
#ezra #FAKE #insider#ezra#FAKE#kennedy

FULL#retard#LARP#CARRUSELL OF FAKE ACCOUNTS

LIES

September Pro @LateSeptember
19 February, 07:34
In response September Pro to her Publication
holy typos i sound impaired lol typing on tiny phone without my glasses ...ugh

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
19 February, 06:10
Of course it was caught. It was monitored in real time. The knew there would be election Fraud. The Election EO is significant. Of course there was a trap set.

Maybe the trap is still unfolding. SCOTUS has the opportunity to do the right thing. All legal and constititutional remedies are being applied.

It is just a matter of when

19 February, 11:40
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
My understanding is that two elections were run simultaneously. One with quantum block chain, so the real number of votes was known, and the other so that all of the fraud could be seen in real time and traced and then brought into the public light. But that is just hearsay, on my part.

Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
19 February, 05:53
#NCSWIC

THANK YOU selfless cyberwarriors
THANK YOU God

Having Fits @HavingFits
19 February, 05:53
And I would love to know what the blacked out part reads...

John Tiger @JohnTiger
19 February, 06:13
In response Having Fits to her Publication
it says: bullshit
source: https://poal.co/s/QStorm/2...

Having Fits @HavingFits
19 February, 05:52
Eintstein used to work in the patent office and steal patents when they expired so....

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
19 February, 05:38
Difficult to understand however I'm extremely pleased that it's in the right hands!

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
19 February, 06:05
In response Jim Rogowski to his Publication
NOTHIG!! ITS PURE BULSHIT !!!!

A FUCKING NONSENSE !!!! TOTAL MUMBO JUMBO NONSENSCAL

FOR RETARDS !! TO PLAY A #LARP GAME AS #insider OR THEIR ASS

#ezra # FAKE #insider # #FAKE #kennedy

FAKE ALL!

FULL#retard#LARP #CARRUSELL OF FAKE ACCOUNTS

LIES

#wwg1wga
(15, 346 Posts)
#MAGA
(9, 472 Posts)
#TheGreatAwakening
(8, 479 Posts)
#GodWins
(6, 094 Posts)
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming
(4, 722 Posts)

MAGA Granny KAG @MAGAGrannyKAG
Never excelled in math yet this is amazing!

Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
19 February, 05:55
In response MAGA Granny KAG to her Publication
The quantum computer will change our lives beyond our greatest expectations.

#HeavenOnEarth

California American @CaliforniaAmerican
We have it all
Q

Only followers of this user (mikesmom37) can see their posts

Hidden Knowledge @HiddenKnolwedge
19 February, 05:36
LIVE NOW

The Heart Is Earth... Wake UP and share this video!!!

Watch this: https://www.youtube.com/wa...