Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
18 February, 11:58

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
19 February, 12:48
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
what has been around since the beginning, moves through everything and never dies?
theologian = "God"
physicist = "energy"
both mean the same thing

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
J.J. Jameson @jjj
19 February, 07:45
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
Energy can be measured.

19 February, 01:54
In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication
so can God be. for it is the 99.999999% not empty space. it is everything, everywhere, through all space and no time

J.J. Jameson @jjj
19 February, 02:32
So people pray to "not empty space"

Doesn't make sense

19 February, 03:02
think about it, from a nonindoctrinated view. if there is no empty space, what is between you and i? what flows through everything and is conscious of itself? science is just realizing that this not empty space is conscious. its knowing. its the fibers that weave reality as we percieve it. our eyes can only hear a certain decible. our eyes can only see a certain level of vibration. could it be that other realms are in the same timeline mixed with ours, but cannot be seen or heard? how can dogs and cats hear and see things that we cannot? everyone is different with their personal beliefs of who or what they pray to. i am not critizing that i am sharing what i have learned along my journey. the information is there to be learned. one just has to ressarch. here this will get you started:
https://youtu.be/llmNKanN9...

J.J. Jameson @jjj
19 February, 03:12
"Ccould it be that other realms are in the same timeline mixed with ours, but cannot be seen or heard?"

You realize we have instruments to measure and visualize the remaining energy spectrum, right?

Wifi, G4, G5, broadband radio, infrared cameras, X-Ray machines are all examples of us utilizing parts of the electromagnetic spectrum that we can not see or perceive. But we know it's there because we measure it, and we learned to work with it and build useful technology from it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/w...

i understand this, but you are paraphrasing. right before that i mentioned what we can see and hear with our eyes and ears and compared it to dogs and cats
03:41 PM - Feb 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo, click on at the bottom under it