Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

sabl USA @sabl
28 February, 07:26
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
28 February, 07:24
thank you good sir πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’“πŸ™πŸ»

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane Mckinney @diane4freedom
22 January, 06:20
Thank you...so necessary and very much appreciated!

Heidi Jones @FloridaJones
21 January, 09:50
Thank you so much!!!

American Patriot @Onthelake21
12 January, 11:04
WOW .. This is great !!
Thank you Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
12 January, 11:19
awesome πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

Belinda Blanton @belindacb
12 January, 07:45
Have there always been "Answers" on the early Q drops? I just now discovered them. Lots of interesting information! Here's the link that I use: https://qanon.pub/index2.h...

Pau 2Pau @Pau2Pau
12 January, 04:51
ThanQ

Susan Esserti @SuziQtrump
12 January, 04:48
I'm new on here and dont know how to comment on a post can someone please tell me πŸ™

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
21 January, 07:43
In response Susan Esserti to his Publication
Click on the comment box to the left, then click on the feather.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
12 January, 04:38
awesome thankQ