JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
18 February, 10:05
Sam239

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tammy Cardinal @Tammycardinal
19 February, 02:09
In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication
how can you tell lol some are baphomets or trannies

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christina Maga @Christina71
19 February, 02:26
In response Tammy Cardinal to his Publication
So true! They know....... since this is biblical. God++++ knows everything . I so understand though. I've been wondering about "their" kids for along time. Where are they, what were they told ect... Will we be dealing with them later. 😮

Chris Cunningham @ccunningham821
the royal small children are taken and safe. many of these kids aren't their kids anyways, but clones or they bought or stole them. it's so twisted.
02:30 PM - Feb 19, 2021
In response Christina Maga to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ccunningham821 in this post can reply
Christina Maga @Christina71
19 February, 02:37
In response Chris Cunningham to his Publication
So true.. Like Angelia Jolie's tribe..... I know God has the plan, but I still wonder what it would be like to have you're "so called Mom or Dad" just disappear. Most people don't want to touch any of this with a 10 FT. pole. In my family, it's always best to ignore it..... I couldn't do that that for 25 yrs. when I noticed a lot of missing children.