MellyQMel WWG1WGA @MellyQMel
19 February, 11:56
Prayers for Sydney and Linn today!! 🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAIN NOW @PAIN
19 February, 12:08
In response MellyQMel WWG1WGA to her Publication
When?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Henry Specter @HSpecter
Any new news Pain? Today was suppose to be the big day for the SC and exactly 30 day marker. Arrests should be happenign any minute now right? Unless I am missing something
02:23 PM - Feb 19, 2021
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HSpecter in this post can reply
PAIN NOW @PAIN
19 February, 02:36
In response Henry Specter to his Publication
Waiting to see what happens with SCOTUS. If nothing happens today, then I imagine we will be told God wins and Trust the Plan again. DEAD.

Henry Specter @HSpecter
19 February, 03:46
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
We should all take a pause and get everyone ask the same STRAIGHT QUESTIONS...When are we going to see arrests or something that favours all of us here that we keep praying & fighting for. "trust the plan, buckle up, all lies revealed.." it's getting repeditive. I ain't complaining by any means, but I think we deserve something juciy rather then waiting for everyone to "wake up"...

Happy 2Bhere @Happy2B
19 February, 02:27
In response Henry Specter to his Publication
according to OAN, nothing on fraud is happening, just the legislative changes that were unlawful, but a step in the right direction, but not the big bomb everyone made it out to be