Only people mentioned by CanadaPatriot8 in this post can reply
LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
25 February, 01:20
In response LoveMy Cats to her Publication
ANSWER:
1. WHEN YOU SUBMIT & ACCEPT COMMUNISM
2. WHEN GATES BELIEVES THE GLOBAL POPULATION IS REDUCED ENOUGH TO BE SUSTAINABLE...😣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzie Sunshine @LetTheSunShine
23 February, 02:26
That mask has nothing to do with your health, and everything to do with your submission.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spaulding Showalter @SpauldingShowalter
19 February, 03:27
where exactly in the Constitution does it say government can take away my God given rights for a flu virus?

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
25 February, 01:24
In response Spaulding Showalter to his Publication
Nowhere. But EVERYTHING done last year & this was totally OPPOSITE of the Constitution & Bill of Rights, State & Federal. But "THEY" DID/DO IT ANYWAY 💥CUZ THEY CAN💥UNTIL #WeThePeople DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT! #Freedom ISN'T FREE.

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
19 February, 03:27
FUK MASKS AND VAX
I'll take my chances with my immune system over something perpetually in my lungs that may or may not cause me a sniffle.
WAKE. UP. BRAINWASHED. SHEEPLE.

LoveMy Cats @CanadaPatriot8
19 February, 05:23
In response TRUMP 2024 to his Publication
Exactly!! My immune system works just fine without the vaccine.

Chris Miss @alwayschrismiss
19 February, 02:59
⬅️this healthy person doesnt wear a mask!