Jim Cue @1QLight
PDJT tried to tell us and the msm shut Him down (effectively letting people die)--everything he ever said was true--prove me wrong...
01:51 PM - Feb 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by 1QLight in this post can reply
Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
19 February, 05:24
In response Jim Cue to his Publication
They knowingly suppressed.
=
CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
robin pick @psayli
19 February, 05:11
I always said "If President Trump says something....you can take it to the bank"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
19 February, 03:29
Nice find Patriot! #wwg1wga

Jim Cue @1QLight
19 February, 04:12
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Full Disclosure: I've been lurking n "stealin Memes" from every source I could possibly find for 3+ yrs >9K items. Hey, Q told us to spread n share--I took it literaly! Every Meme I share is from YOU GUYS! Just redistributing as best I can. So, all the credit for anything I share goes to the Anons. Im just the transport system--TY! WWG1WGA/HWG1WGA

Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
19 February, 02:01
I take Chlorine Dioxide every day. I went through an initial full course - now I just take one dose a day- if I feel something coming on, I take 2.

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
19 February, 02:09
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
Is this where they got idea President Trump said to drink Clorox?
TY for information somehow I missed tnis! 🙂

Susan Gasperson @SonofLiberty
19 February, 05:16
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
Me too! My husban and I , age 64 and 83 take it everyday- we work 70+ hrs a week-excellent health- i get it from Australia- cant find it in the US