Social Disruption @SocialDisruption17
19 February, 10:51
"The Whole World is Watching" - Wandavision is the highest rated show in the world.

Disney started off as evil & meant to corrupt kids, but I believe the turning point was when Disney acquired Marvel. The Marvel Universe/Comics have always been about truth disclosure.

I realize most believe that TV is evil & trying to control you, but you have to realize it is the most effective tool for reaching the masses & illustrating difficult to grasp concepts.

Using a weekly TV show about being trapped in a TV show is genius in terms of slow disclosure that is relatable to all ages.

I highly recommend catching up on the MCU timeline. Major parallels to our reality are being used to familiarize the masses with how the real life multiverse and all realities are connected and altered.

Please consider watching if you have already seen Endgame.

https://screenrant.com/wan...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Social Disruption @SocialDisruption17
This all leads to Dr. Strange 2: The Multiverse of Madness and the Eternals movies down the line.

Imagine trying to explain to the general public that Wizards, Warlocks, and Witches and magic are real. Now imagine demons, vampires, ghouls, monsters, and ancient Gods. Imagine trying showing people a portal to another time, place, or reality. They might just lose their grip on reality and have a mental breakdown...

Unless you show them everything up front in film and claim it is all just fiction. No harm, no foul. It's all just make believe, no need to worry or question how it all works.

But what happens when that MCU concepts of space & time start bleed into our timeline and they can't hide the tech any longer?

Just keep in mind, "We have a Hulk."
01:13 PM - Feb 19, 2021
In response Social Disruption to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SocialDisruption17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Social Disruption, click on at the bottom under it