Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
19 February, 03:38
😎😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
19 February, 03:56
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Reminds me of the Trump Nixon connection!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
19 February, 11:29
In response Jim Rogowski to his Publication
Jim, I don't know the Trump/Nixon connection. Will you give me some info on it? My mother loved Nixon. Thank you!🙏

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
19 February, 11:48
In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication
The Nixon and Trump connection by Juan O Savin
https://youtu.be/036ixCiUq...

19 February, 12:10
Wow! Thank you for sharing Jim! I follow Juan O Savin, but missed this one. My 82 year old mother, who wears her MAGA hat and no mask to the grocery store, will LOVE this😉💗

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
19 February, 12:17
In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication
Then you're really going to enjoy this! Christian based Christmas movie that's refreshing for a change it should be a staple for years to come. enjoy 😊

https://youtu.be/XzU3E3kLQ...

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
19 February, 12:18
Also, by the same movie producer Jefferson Moore is the movie called "Clancy" you'll really enjoy!

19 February, 12:41
Many thanks to you! Will watch for sure!🙌

Only people mentioned by Rogo0077 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jim Rogowski, click on at the bottom under it