Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
19 February, 03:38
😎😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
19 February, 03:56
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Reminds me of the Trump Nixon connection!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
19 February, 11:29
In response Jim Rogowski to his Publication
Jim, I don't know the Trump/Nixon connection. Will you give me some info on it? My mother loved Nixon. Thank you!🙏

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
19 February, 11:48
In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication
The Nixon and Trump connection by Juan O Savin
https://youtu.be/036ixCiUq...

19 February, 12:10
Wow! Thank you for sharing Jim! I follow Juan O Savin, but missed this one. My 82 year old mother, who wears her MAGA hat and no mask to the grocery store, will LOVE this😉💗

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
Then you're really going to enjoy this! Christian based Christmas movie that's refreshing for a change it should be a staple for years to come. enjoy 😊

https://youtu.be/XzU3E3kLQ...
12:17 PM - Feb 19, 2021
In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Rogo0077 in this post can reply
Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
19 February, 12:18
Also, by the same movie producer Jefferson Moore is the movie called "Clancy" you'll really enjoy!

19 February, 12:41
Many thanks to you! Will watch for sure!🙌