Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
Remember Olympics 2012 show ??? (reversal for now, 2021) NOW it all makes sense 😡
10:09 AM - Feb 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply
True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
19 February, 04:40
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
dawny haswell @darktolight2022
19 February, 04:23
You do know who the giant puppet is ment to be don't you? I looked into this back in march it is the biggest puppet of all the 1 with the money in it all bill gates!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 February, 02:18
the supposed Bacelona link by 'Barbara" shows an aerial heart made by dancers at the 39 sec. mark - NO DEATH, NO BEDS, NOT in the clip provided.

19 February, 02:15
Even Boris Johnson sick on a bed - did he not get the "Corona Virus"???
This shit is ALL pre-planned way ahead.

19 February, 02:11
STOP TRYING TO BASH THE MESSENGER .........
GOOGLE THIS SHIT FOR YOURSELF "2012 olympic show in london with nurses and beds" ...... image after image after image of nurses, death and beds LONDON OLYMPIC SHOW 2012, WITH THEIR SATANIC REVERSAL SHIT IT WAS MEANT FOR NOW : 2021

Linnea Hannigan @ShesRight
19 February, 01:42
you have the date wrong on the meme

Audrey Patriot @wesgirl81
19 February, 01:41
This reminds me of some of the sick art
that Podesta had. 😐

Ally Smart @Allysmart
19 February, 01:07
02/21 2021

Trump Fan420 @TrumpFan420
19 February, 11:05
yeah i thought that was weird

SFWhite GodWins @SFWhite
19 February, 10:44
Oh, my precious Lord! I didn't catch it the 1st time bc the text on the graphic reads "2021" instead of "2012".

Girl Mama @GirlMamaQ
19 February, 10:36
Illuminati plan all along 🤮🤮