Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
12 January, 12:10
Seems like twitter is having a bad day. Kek. Guess JaCk learned the hardway that Trump was the only reason the majority of people got on there. It's only going to get worse. Goodbye @Jack .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Barry OKenyan @BarryOKenyan
This Nobel Laureate said on this twitcrat a/c

"
Michael Levitt
MLevitt_NP2013
·
Jan 11
Sorry to see almost two thousand of my followers leave me presumably as they exit Twitter to protest the exclusion of President Trump.

This saddens me as I want & welcome diverse opinions. Their leaving will make Twitter a less interesting forum.
03:44 AM - Jan 12, 2021
In response Doctor Precipice to his Publication
Only people mentioned by BarryOKenyan in this post can reply
Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
12 January, 05:22
In response Barry OKenyan to his Publication
It's sad to see it, but it must be done. Restrictions on anyone who supports Trump or Q is officially a traitor. We all deserve free speach but when only certain people are allowed free speach compared to others, we live in tyranny. I will not relive 1940s after how long it has been played on history channels. Never repeat. Move forward. We own this. No more tyranny. CCP is no different from Nazi Germany at this point. #godwon

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 January, 05:38
Well said. But the CCP is more insidious - they undermine countries from within using "soft power", meaning anything other than war.

Notice now they more emboldened to comment on USA's affairs. Normally their line is that countries don't comment on the internal affairs of others.

The irony is the majority of non-whites and immigrants support the demcheats, even though they fled from their countries due to strife, corruption and oppression. They support a political party which is in cohort with the oppressive CCP!

12 January, 05:42
I cannot believe that the non-demcheats allowed and allow the demcheats to dictate events like this. There must a hidden driving force. How could the GOP allow the cheats to do this? There must something hidden.