⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
19 February, 06:14
From Q Full Disclosure 17's Telegram:

Electric Panda???
Didn't Scavino tweet a video of a Panda rolling in the snow? 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by 8Aboard in this post can reply
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
19 February, 09:48
In response Bill Gibson to his Publication
texans will die before they accept help from evil. i am texan. i pledge to not budge one millimeter

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jessica Turner @TexasJes
19 February, 09:58
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
I am with you!

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
19 February, 08:38
I POSTED VIDEOS OF BLIZZARDS IN TEXAS, LOUISIANA, SAUDI ARABIA & GREECE... LEGIT. AN AIR FORCE LINGUIST TRANSLATED COMMENTS FROM THE SAUDI VID. FIRST TIME HE'D SEEN SNOW IN HIS LIFE. CAMELS LAYING IN SNOW? WTF IS GOING ON?! 😳

SFWhite GodWins @SFWhite
19 February, 08:11
It's an interesting theory, but lost me with the Zionist/Jesuits thing.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
19 February, 08:01
THIS IS A DEEP STATE OP !! WINTER OF 93’ WASNT THIS BAD !!