Silvana Chirici @FightForLight777
18 February, 05:16
Of course Austria buys the Forest for nothing..from Romania. They need their own Forest for other porpeses.President Trump knows why... Me too... So sad.... πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ I think CΔƒlin Georgescu could be a solution for Romania... I am not sure, but I like that guy...and his ideas to save this County... We have so much work in the next Times over the World πŸŒŽπŸ™β€οΈπŸ˜‡πŸ˜ Romania is also a very Energetical place with a very big spiritual potention ❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️ There are a lot of people working with alternative energetic healing..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Josi Josi @Josi777
what many people don't know about this energy places and those who talk about it have been declared insane. It is very interesting that all churches are built on these places! Why? this means that access is not granted
05:58 AM - Feb 19, 2021
In response Silvana Chirici to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Josi777 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Josi Josi, click on at the bottom under it