Only people mentioned by CD9 in this post can reply
Momma Bear @ImAwakeAreYou
24 August, 02:21
In response Jackie Joe to his Publication
I wish everyone where I live would do this. As soon as Inslee put the mask in public places back in place everyone in thurston county did it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jon Neville @jonnevi
24 August, 02:12
The 2nd Amendment gets more important every day in my opinion. John Schneider posted a new video! - YouTube

Hit that Subscribe button NOW to see more really amazing and totally cool videos from John and the gang at John Schneider Studios! Watch, download and rent t...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
07 March, 03:28

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
07 March, 11:28
Been saying this for months! :)

Only followers of this user (Leslie1222) can see their posts

KoKo Taylor @Morkiepoo
20 February, 08:44
I live in a beautiful red state where masks were never mandated! We are currently headed downwards in new cases and deaths. We never got as bad as neighboring states that mandated masks. So great to be free, if you can guess where I'm from, we'd love to have you here too!

Momma Bear @ImAwakeAreYou
24 August, 02:23
In response KoKo Taylor to her Publication
Im guessing you live in South Dakota...

Chris Cunningham @ccunningham821
20 February, 07:57
I snudck in a health food store today full of mask nazis. I hid my chin in my coat to get in the door. I had my arms loaded and moved as fast as I could. The butcher had his hanging off his ear so I was prepared to use that as ammo, if I was backed into a corner. People were looking at me but I said nothing, eyes straigh ahead, focused. I got to the checkout and three young grirls looked up bugeyed. One looked at the other like, "what do we do now." I stared at them and smiled. I checked out and was as nice as any trumptard domestic terrorist could be. When I was leaving I made sure to smile at the manager who was stationed in her little hi-rise managers purch. SUCCESS!!! #FightBack #maskgate

J.P. Lloyd @JPLLOYD
20 February, 07:32
RT'ED, HOWEVER, IMHO, those of us with the ssst scared out of us by BIG MEDIA have been tromatized to the piont of being skeptical of going outside, inside, sideways , up or down without a mask. those 0-45 are much better to leave off the masks. Mixed messaging has put WE seniors with all the target factors willinng to wait it out. Had both shots, 1st created double vision,(putting was a nightmare), second was fine. Now we wait BC vaccine is NO GOOD for the mutated strain. Who to believe? Who to trust? My physician saved my life a few times so HIM i trust.
HOWEVER, YOU'RE RIGHT, A JOINT EFFORT TO STORM THE STREETS WITH YOUNG & LESS VOLNERABLE IS THE ONLY WAY YOU WILL BEAT THE PERSONAL CENSORSHIP & LOCKDOWNS.
Just sayin.....JPL

Chris Cunningham @ccunningham821
20 February, 07:59
In response J.P. Lloyd to his Publication
I constantly point out the non maskers aren't the ones sick.....................

Just LilOleMe @Justlittleolme
20 February, 07:26
I have been doing this more now! In my head I call people "sheep"

KoKo Taylor @Morkiepoo
20 February, 08:45
In response Just LilOleMe to her Publication
Sheeple to me, and I'm not afraid to tell the idiots wearing masks that they don't work!

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
19 February, 07:42
haven't worn the fukn thing for nearly a year
not. a. sniffle.

Angel Grace @angelgrace_17
20 February, 10:46
In response TRUMP 2024 to his Publication
Same here, I feel bad for those who are so scared of this non pandemic that the media has pushed & pushed. I feel like a rebel. The HS I went to was the Crusaders so now I think that's what I'll tell them. I'm a Crusader for the truth!!! Carry on warrior!

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
19 February, 07:42
haven't worn the fukn thing for nearly a year
not. a. sniffle.