Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
22 February, 12:23
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
so they are considering considering?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAIN NOW @PAIN
20 February, 10:56
So mwhat happened? Haven't seen a word about it. Done in 2090.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
19 February, 04:46
We will see if Chief Justice Roberts does the right thing. if he doesnt..he goes down... I think he will go down and miliatary will take control..once this legal shit show is over.

PAIN NOW @PAIN
20 February, 11:23
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
So what happened? Need this to end ASAP. DEAD.

Grandma Bonnie @grandma_1961
20 February, 05:04
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
i agree. i also seen a video this morning woman says clarence thomas dirty too.

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
19 February, 04:37
Patriots
Are
Now
In
Control
💥💥💥

Elena Iove @Camberu71
19 February, 04:05
LET'S PRAY FOR THE TRUTH TO PREVAIL! GOD HELP AMERICAN PEOPLE, PRESIDENT TRUMP AND THE ENTIRE HUMANITY! pRESIDENT TRUMP MUST BE REINSTATED AS THE RIGHTFUL ELECTED PRESIDENT AS HE HAS WON THE ELECTION IN A LANDSLIDE! IT WAS WAY TO OBVIOUS THAT HE WON! THE FRAUD WAS SO OBVIOUS THAT MAKES YOU WONDER WHAT THINGS ARE IN PLAY TO STEAL THE ELECTION IN PLAIN SIGHT...GOD HELP THE RIGHT PEOPLE MAKE THE RIGHT DECISIONS! MAY GOD PROTECT THEM, TOO!

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
19 February, 06:45
In response Elena Iove to her Publication
I have a blog link on my timeline you'd probably like. I didn't put one up today, so scroll down a few posts. It's well worth reading some. They give a lot of info. In my posts I begin with "Today's...EXCERPT..."

Okram AÅ¡atnar @QSlo
19 February, 01:03
Knock Knock Who’s There? JUSTICE!

Paul Atreides @Terrible_Resolve
19 February, 12:57
That is hopeful nrws. Lets us pray that the Court will not just consider the cases, but call them to order and review based on the merits. If the SCOTUS primary judges ate free from coercion and blackmail, we have the chance at a just and legal solution.

Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
19 February, 12:56
Michigan alone removed 177,000 Voters from Voter Rolls. Biden's margin of "victory" was 154,000.

Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
19 February, 12:55
praying!