Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
Even though Nyquil tried to kick my ass...
I'm back for a bit.
Took my QCertin and vitamins
Drank my Tonic Water
Had a wee bit of food

Will check in with Patriot friends
And then back to bed for me.

Sometimes I can be a real asshole.
I go and go, and don't respect that I have a cold, and pretend I'm not sick lol

Then, when I've gone too far...
My body reminds me I'm an asshole 😆

All the packages I was supposed to mail today will go out tomorrow Patriots, my apologies for any delay.

#ThePeoplesBridge
10:31 PM - Feb 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Sandy ODell @MrsODell
19 February, 08:12
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
19 February, 11:49
I hope that you get better soon. ❤️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
19 February, 12:09

shari vdk @GodisLove
18 February, 11:53
sending love and healing

Southern Gal @Southerngal
18 February, 11:45
awww, hope you feel better soon!🙏🙏

Carrie Taylor @PrayingNana
18 February, 11:38
🙏👊Get well, dear Patriot❣️

Susan Aubuchon @Ruby2020
18 February, 11:27
Please get some rest and let your body heal. We need your positivity❤️🙏🇺🇸

Lynn Thomas @JeepgirlforTrump2021
18 February, 11:23
Take care of yourself Ms.V! You come first. Many prayer's continue! Love & hugs!🇺🇸🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼🇺🇸🤗

Meredith Johnston @Mere420a
18 February, 11:09
much love! gotta take care of you first!

Deanna Gelke @osubeavs21
18 February, 11:08
if you have congestion, consider taking N-acetylcysteine (NAC). It thins mucus. (ps: I am not a doctor; just a mom 😉)

Lynne Geis @lynneg
18 February, 11:02
Prayers for fast healing and thanks for all you do!

Maribelle Yrdnal @Yrdnal
18 February, 10:59
it pains me that you are sick and that you call yourself like that .. you are wonderful😍 Take care

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
18 February, 10:56
Take good care Patriot and get some rest!! Nuture yourself and feel better soon. 🙏❤️☀️

Kim Board @Kimpossible
18 February, 10:52
Please get some rest 💕

Natasja Vanhout @Tasja
18 February, 10:51
Hope you feel better soon! 🙏

Only followers of this user (SweetTinTexas) can see their posts

ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
18 February, 10:48
sleep. eat/drink a little. sleep some more.
you are LEGIT the most amazing person ive ever encountered ( think ive said that to you before but whateves ) and that cold virus needs to know that it just fkd with the wrong group of 'conspiracy theorists'

AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
18 February, 10:46
Hope you have a speedy recovery.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
18 February, 10:45
sending prayers 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼 love to you! 🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

Only followers of this user (Pretschie71) can see their posts

Summer Breeze @TrumpetteMusicGurl84
18 February, 10:43
Prayers for speedy recovery my sweet friend. 🙏🙏

Angel Joy @superradangel
18 February, 10:41
BE WELL, BEAUTIFUL♥️

Christy Connelly @connch74
18 February, 10:41
Feel Better Patriot! Your work doesn't go unnoticed and we appreciate you. Prayers for a speedy recovery. 🙏

Julie Casey @Trump2023
18 February, 10:39

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
18 February, 10:40
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
cute ❤

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
18 February, 10:39
🙏Heavenly Father We Pray to you this evening for Veronicas Health. We Pray the you will Bless her with Strength and Endurance to fight off this cold. We Pray that your will Grace her with the Touch of your Healing Hands and Bring her back to good Health.
We pray that you will send a Guardian Angel to Protect her from future Ailments.
In Jesus Name We Pray, Amen🙏💚

Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
18 February, 10:40
In response Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach to his Publication
amen.

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
18 February, 10:45
Sending Love and healing vibes Veronica! 💖 Mayhaps this can be useful against the attack.

Julie Casey @Trump2023
18 February, 10:38
Sending our prayers of healing and love to you Veronica ♥️

RedPilled BaseballMom @Godwillwinagain
18 February, 10:36
Feel better V! You are loved!

Salt + Light @SaltandLight
18 February, 10:34
Be well, my friend.

Julie Casey @Trump2023
18 February, 10:34

Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
18 February, 11:20
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
😍😍😍😍