Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Trish Tweedy @TrishTweedy
20 February, 12:39
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Maybe I'm alone on the porch here but I do not trust Elon. Nope. He is trying to reposition himself into someone you can trust. An honest person has no need to do this because his reputation precedes him.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

John DeplorableDeadVoter @DeplorableDeadVoter
19 February, 04:53
This is what I thought when I saw Elon moving a bunch of money into Bitcoin. He is just using Bitcoin as a temporary holding. I wish Elon would use some of that money and buy physical silver. He needs that physical silver (1000 oz bars) anyway for his business

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Is my President @MetallicAnon
19 February, 12:22
Bitcoin about to tank!🤔

JQsh G21 @JQshG
18 February, 11:56
I just bought me some silver so screw crypto and fiat. They can hsve their monopoly money.

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
18 February, 11:28
i kinda like the guy 2:)

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
18 February, 11:16
I agree with Musk.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
18 February, 10:57
ILL SAY IT AGAIN GOLD/SIVER GODS MONEY ,IF U DONT HOLD IT IN YOUR HANDPHYSICALLY DO U REALLY OEN IT!

Keyzer Soze @KeyzerSoze
18 February, 10:57
Facts! There will be much opportunity to earn profits from the pump and dumps of BC now and in the coming future. However the Govt will regulate BC or use another form of block chain that they absolutely control. So yes, long term Elon is correct IMO.

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
18 February, 10:51

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
18 February, 10:39
Dayaum! Where's the post that says.
"Shit's gettin' real."??

"So close" vibes

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
19 February, 08:46
In response Brett Tescher to his Publication

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
18 February, 10:33
Keyword almost as fiat!

Read between the lines...
Keyword is FIAT! Understand? 🤔

Hungarian Knight S.D.H. @HungarianKnightSDH
18 February, 10:31
#NESARA Only own physical gold, silver, platinum, palladium and copper. Crypto, xrp and xlm, only regulated ones. (Im not a financial advisor). 3 images