Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Patriot2 Nurse @Patriot2Nurse
18 February, 09:44
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
im not trying to be an asshole, but my family has been trying to prep for total apocalypse situation since Covid started...

EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE BEEN...

but I'm not shaming Texans if they didn't... however, if help is given, it SHOULD COME FROM THE GOVERNMENT... instead of funding vaccines to other countries, or gender studies in Pakistan, or considering entering back into contracts with IRAN sending BOATLOADS of cash

i am so sick of this shit

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Patriot2 Nurse @Patriot2Nurse
19 February, 08:33
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
Lady, you need to get off your pulpit and WAKE UP.

this is about more then HELPING YOUR FELLOW MAN

We are on the cusp of LOSING our republic, our country and all the freedoms we enjoy...FOREVER

Have you not questioned WHY the government/"president" has not SAID anything or DONE anything for Texas in 7 days? SEVEN DAYS!!

WHY are the National Guard still protecting the Elite in DC instead of being transferred to help in Texas?

Americans needs to SEE the corrupt government for exactly what it is. And if the public steps in, as you suggest, nothing changes ans we continue down the path of destroying this country
You don't have to like what I say

And This may be UNCOMFORTABLE for you, but it has to be this way

you are welcome to shame me, but I will shame you right back in return. Perhaps Twitter is a better forum for you if you can not see the forest through the trees

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396