Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
17 February, 07:21
EVERYONE!!! Please, PLEASE pray for us here in Texas! We are suffering VERY badly here. Millions here are without electricity, gas and water. It's in the single digits here and a foot of snow. Pipes breaking eveeywhere. We are suffering so badly. Please share and pray for us...we need all the prayers we can get!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot May @Patriot_May77
18 February, 03:02
In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication
Will be praying; I have a pregnant niece who lives in Austin and she's having a hard time as well. My sister, who is in KY states she might not have power for 3 weeks; we are supposed to have more snow on the way as well. God bless Patriot

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 February, 03:10
In response Patriot May to her Publication
I'm in Austin! Is there anything I can do to help your neice? Does she have enough food, bottled water? I'm happy to help in any way I can...just lmk!!

Patriot May @Patriot_May77
18 February, 03:22
In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication
God bless you for asking; as far as I know they are doing okay, for now, they are staying with some friends who have a fireplace. I worry about her because she is 4 months along and she has already lost her first baby; i worry about the stress she's under. May God bless you and yours, and may God restore the power for all. I will remember your offer and let you know if needed.

Oh poor thing! Okay we have a jeep with big tires, so can get her anything she needs. I will pray for calmness for her and her baby! We're here so just let me know what she needs! Happy to help in any way I can!💗🙌
03:26 PM - Feb 18, 2021
In response Patriot May to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TxDeplQrableDiva in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cynthia Ramain, click on at the bottom under it