P.K. PKL @PKisFunny
18 February, 11:36
Pretty much a massive disaster hit TX and OK. Not going to lie, it wasnt easy for a lot of folks. Our infrastructure and government response was not as ready as it should have been. Our power grid had vulnerabilities.

However, while fake news will make people believe that Texans were helpless.... this old Texan saw a totally different narrative. I saw people helping one another, I saw generators, fuel, firewood being deployed by residents - not government. I saw people opening homes and businesses as shelters, pets and all. I saw an army of four wheel drive vehicles pulling folks

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Unk Sailor @UnknownSailor
18 February, 03:04
In response P.K. PKL to her Publication
Only worried about the 75+ population there, that everyone in every neighborhood is found and offered aid.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by UnknownSailor in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Unk Sailor, click on at the bottom under it