MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
My 80 year old mother just took vaccine. She already has congestive heart issues. This hits home. I tried. I hope the chip does not make god reject her.
12:16 PM - Feb 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
Kat Moo @Katmoo
18 February, 12:28
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
My in-laws did too! 😢 Both of them felt so bad after the second one, and she already has so many health problems. They tell us they feel ok now, but not sure about that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
18 February, 12:29
In response Kat Moo to her Publication
They are chipped. Their DNA is irreversably and horrendously changed. This is the best case scenario

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Fan420 @TrumpFan420
18 February, 12:19
so sorry to hear that. its scary! found out last night my dad got his a couple weeks ago n hes scheduled for 2nd dose at end of month. im sending him any info i can find on the deaths & reactions.

Jolanda Ligtenberg @Jolanda
18 February, 12:19
so sorry friend 🙏

Dion Brown @Out_doorman
18 February, 12:18
For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing will be able to separate us from the love of Goda that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Rom 8:39