Time Loop @Siren717
Not sure what to make of this? Nothing is coincidental.
12:16 PM - Feb 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by Siren717 in this post can reply
Every Time @soTELLme533
07 March, 11:20
In response Time Loop to his Publication
Some things may not be coincidental. Depends on how you connect the dots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
07 March, 10:58
My numbers for EBV infection are astronomical. My doctors and I believe that EBV can be tick and/or vector borne. Actually I know it probably is tick-borne.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
07 March, 06:41
Just my thoughts...I am starting to think that a "virus" is actually a parasite that we are getting through either the food, vaccines, or hate to say it but in the air.."chem trails"...I know that it sounds crazy....but the human body is desgined to fight...its called the immune system...ok...so could they be weakening it over time through the foods, vaccines, air..ect ect...so that some get sick and others don't..like cancer or ms or any other illness..it's like it gets activated. Which brings me to the part that nothing is hereditary....that its all "man made".