P.K. PKL @PKisFunny
Pretty much a massive disaster hit TX and OK. Not going to lie, it wasnt easy for a lot of folks. Our infrastructure and government response was not as ready as it should have been. Our power grid had vulnerabilities.

However, while fake news will make people believe that Texans were helpless.... this old Texan saw a totally different narrative. I saw people helping one another, I saw generators, fuel, firewood being deployed by residents - not government. I saw people opening homes and businesses as shelters, pets and all. I saw an army of four wheel drive vehicles pulling folks
11:36 AM - Feb 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by PKisFunny in this post can reply
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
20 February, 02:48
In response P.K. PKL to her Publication
Texans are a resourceful, loyal bunch and they have learned to take care of each other. I've learned that thru the hurricanes. I may not be native born however I've grown to love it here and am now Texas proud. They love their freedom, they love each other, they help each other and they love their God!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
P.K. PKL @PKisFunny
20 February, 04:19
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
We're used to dealing with crisis situations, its just usually in 110% humidity, 100°, fighting mosquitoes/snakes/creepy bugs, and a tornado, hurricane and/or flood has just happened! We just dont do cold weather crisis well, but us Texans will reach out and help each other!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patty Is my name @PattyTKD
18 February, 08:10
That's what love for our fellow man is all about. The good Lord will remember what happened and bestow his blessings upon you.

Pamela TX17 @PamelaTX17
18 February, 05:37
Where we go one we go Yall !

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
18 February, 05:36

Elizabeth McDowell @EMcDowell
18 February, 05:02
Exactly! I live in a Houston suburb. We had neighbors going up and down the street helping people with busted pipes. I also saw perfect strangers offer to open their homes to people for warmth and showers!

Kennedy Trump Vision @SassyTexan4Trump
18 February, 04:56
Yes,we are #TexasStrong . It is bad but,yes Texans ALWAYS come together & they will not break us.Texans WILL come out stronger.
#TexasStrong
#TexasUnited
#CantbreakTexas

Unk Sailor @UnknownSailor
18 February, 03:04
Only worried about the 75+ population there, that everyone in every neighborhood is found and offered aid.

Unk Sailor @UnknownSailor
18 February, 03:05
In response Unk Sailor to his Publication
I know you are #TexasTough

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
18 February, 02:58
well done Texas, Jesus works strongly within you.

Nicki Marshall @nickiannm
18 February, 02:56
That is what being an American and a patriot is about. Well done Texas!!!

Missing LinQ @MissingLinQ
18 February, 02:44
Well written! I've lived here almost 40yrs and Texans always band together and support each other in times of need. Its an amazing characteristic of all our neighbors!

Kimberly Knapp @AmericanGirl825
18 February, 02:43
happened in IOWA too last year we got a inland hurricane and we had damage for days. went 10 days without electric, internet and roads were all blocked..

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
18 February, 02:42
Love My Texas! Texas Strong! Don't Mess With Tex(an)s! We will Withstand the Storm! #GodWinsALWAYS #RememberTheAlamo
God Blessed Texas with His Own Hands!🤠 🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

Kennedy Trump Vision @SassyTexan4Trump
18 February, 04:57
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Amen!
#TexasStrong

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
18 February, 02:40
Thank you for posting this - so the 'sleepers' can see how America is supposed to work - helping each other! God Bless You!

tabby libo2 @tabbylibo2
18 February, 02:34
God is in control and his love and energy are spread across this beautiful state right now. Praying for everyone 💗

Tammy Cardinal @Tammycardinal
18 February, 02:34
good for texas ..thats the real america

Jim Cue @1QLight
18 February, 02:28
What is America? A group of free people with a set of great ideals/morales, values? No, America is Love--good people who would sacrafice everything for strangers with no thought of return--food programs, WWs, whatever is needed to help the World stay Free--This is why I am proud to B an American and I will fight to the Fucking death to protect n defend Her. America is HOPE for All God's Children. You R all why this is worth Fighting for! Much Love n Prayers for all. JMHO

Mary Lunsford @3muskateermomma
18 February, 02:26
Power to the people!!!!! Praying for all. I have Texas in my heart since I used to live there. All lies will be revealed.

kari willis @kari5274
18 February, 02:25
Thats what aways happens when a disaster hits Texas.

Maddox 8212 @Maddox8212
18 February, 02:23
I suspected as much, people all over the country are self reliant or have help from friends and family. I know it's not easy and you are all in my prayers. Stay Texas strong!

Janette Harris @harrisjnet
18 February, 02:00
When the going gets tough, the tough get going. We do what we need to to take care of ourselves and others.

Jim Beau @jimbo57
18 February, 01:58
I would agree, particularly outside of the urban centers. I left Dallas for rural NE Texas more than 20 years ago and have never looked back. I have family and children that live in the Dallas area now and it was much worse for them than for us. We never lost power or water and, in general, we are far better equiped to handle most disasters because of our extended community family and simpler lifestyle. But I agree that Texans are strong, determined, helpful, and conscientious, no matter where we live in this great state. God Bless Texas!

The Kid @Thekid
18 February, 01:57
privite constuction companies are out with there motor graders blading the roads here in new boston texas. people pulling together in a time of need

Southern Mess @UnderTheMississippiSky
18 February, 01:45
As always, it's the people! God bless all!

Salt + Light @SaltandLight
18 February, 01:15
Amen, Pam. #Perspective

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Pappy Flynn @WhiteBeard23
18 February, 12:58
Well said! we don't need no stinkin government. God Bless the Great Republic of Texas!

Lisa Coll @Lisbet45
18 February, 11:49
God bless Texas

Stacy Landis @Onehappykampr
18 February, 11:41
Better make friends in your neighborhood and be willing to help others.