Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
Kathy Higginbotham @Jaxflipflopgal
18 February, 10:00
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
What a good feeling to know he has your back!! I love this!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (TheMrsJMN) can see their posts

Henry Specter @HSpecter
18 February, 09:50
Honestly...theres not much a man can do anymore at that point. God bless his soul and good luck!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vicki Daleo @VickiDale
18 February, 09:38
🤣🤣🤣

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
18 February, 12:58
Love that! 😂

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
18 February, 12:46
You will never be loved by anybody as much as your dog loves you!

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
18 February, 12:03
😂😂😂

Patricia Madonna @GioiaMadonna
18 February, 11:19
I grew up with a German Shepard "Penny" she was my protector, if I was in trouble all I did was sit next to Penny- no one got near me.

karys k3lly @karys
18 February, 11:19
😂🤣😂😍