CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
17 February, 09:37
FAKE JOE’S MOTO !! #MASA . MAKE AMERICA SUCK AGAIN !!!! #MASA . COME ON MAN..........

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot2 Nurse @Patriot2Nurse
17 February, 09:04
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
18 February, 01:36
In response Patriot2 Nurse to her Publication
BQQM !!! REAL HRC GOES IN & HRC #3 . COMES OUT !!!! GEE I HOPE PEOPLE DONT NOTICE 😂😂😂

18 February, 10:22
James I saw a post of yours shared on telegram and would love some more info. Pelosi trying to poison Trump with a handshake.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
18 February, 10:41
I WAS ONLY ALLOWED TO GIVE THAT INFO

that was at the state of the union when she tore up his speech, right?
10:57 AM - Feb 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by Patriot2Nurse in this post can reply
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
18 February, 11:02
YES CORRECT & AFTER HER & CHUCKYS REBUTTLE SHE WAS TAKIN INTO CUSTODY