Only people mentioned by CrackersCuzin in this post can reply
Keith Frost @KFrost
21 February, 02:36
In response 1Red Cracker to her Publication
Now thats a lot to take in. Wow.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
19 February, 07:39
Damnnn sleepers will never believe this story hahaha. I am so glad i am willing to listen and make my own choice to research or trashinfo I recieve . Get ready to blast off into a eye opening event! Hold on We've got this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
18 February, 11:22
I just watched video of a man that worked for Lockheed discussing the magnetic field of gravity. over my head but interesting.

God Wins @Nous
18 February, 09:46
And then people get stuck in flat vs round earth... They don't think for themselves

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
18 February, 10:48
In response God Wins to his Publication
its a sphere though. And its rotating. And orbiting the sun.

The gravity thing being electmagnetic makes sense though.

MellyQMel WWG1WGA @MellyQMel
18 February, 09:40
Reminds me of Flynn

Donna Phillips @LDP2021
18 February, 04:19
Is WESTWORLD and the WATCHMEN on any one else's mind lately?

Chris Illich @amazingreality
18 February, 11:18
This makes sence to me

Mary T Scott @Emtee2355
18 February, 07:09
Elon Musk has ripped off Tesla for years!

Tesla was murdered by conniving Democrats, same shit, different day!

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
18 February, 07:11
In response Mary T Scott to her Publication
I do not have good vibes from Musk. Other than the fact that he looks odd (not a crime) i am finding the people whom i have said look odd are not good people. This is being verified daily the last 4 years.

PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
18 February, 06:55

Only followers of this user (mikesmom37) can see their posts