Only people mentioned by huwhitememes in this post can reply
Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
27 April, 09:48
In response huwhite memes to his Publication
WISH THE MOIVIE WOULD GET RELEASED

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
27 April, 09:21
WE NEED THE LIST!!!!🤬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cob Cob @Colob123
20 February, 06:01
They are involved. They just used the President as a way to get out of funding you. You are probably doing too much damage to their profits and spoils here as well. Horrible to say it out loud but they are all corrupt.

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
18 February, 07:14
I have my reservations about this Tim Ballard. My question is why would thousands of donors cancel? I'm assuming their trying to achieve the same goal with the President. When u are relying on the whole program for donations that always raises a red 🚩for me these days. Something smells rotten in Denmark. Then his association with Craig Sawyer, an ex navy seal who has a tainted reputation that I have been reading about. If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, guess what? Its a 🦆. John Walsh (America's Most Wanted) is questionable too. The ones u trust most

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
18 February, 07:04
there is no middle, you must choose a side

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
18 February, 06:00
🤔Interesting.. I did followed someone who did research on OUR. It proved to be very disturbing information.. Dig....

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
18 February, 05:45
I've been following Tim Ballard for a long time and he has been doing God's work for many years. He is a true Patriot and savior to the many innocent victims. Godspeed to him and his OUR team!🙏🙌💗

huwhite memes donated @huwhitememes
18 February, 05:49
In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication
💯 Much Love Patriot 🙏🏻🤗

Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
18 February, 05:36
🙏🏻pray for our children & those that prey upon them ~ you will have to get through me and all the loyal Anons first
not one more child🙏🏻

PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
20 February, 05:29
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

Zanne Anon @Zanne63
20 February, 07:16
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication