Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
17 February, 11:24
Good morning General Mike & Lori...

#HoldTheLine

#ThePeoplesBridge

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
17 February, 08:43
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
FOR THE 2ND TIME LAST NIGHT IN 2 WEEKS, FLYNN KEEPS SAYING DJT ISN'T COMING BACK?! HE SAID LAST NIGHT IT'S UP TO PATRIOTS TO START HAMMERING ON OUR COUNTY, STATE & FEDERAL LEADERS IN THE COMING MONTHS & ELECTIONS?! WE DO THAT, BUT THE SYSTEM IS RIGGED!😣

LAST TIME IN A CONSERVATIVE INTERVIEW, #Flynn SAID Q DIDN'T EXIST, THERE WAX NO PLAN & HE DIDN'T KNOW IF DJT PLANNED TO RUN IN 24. WTF? I FIGURED HE WAS HOLDING BACK CUZ OF THE #Impeachment TRIAL AHEAD. BUT NOW, HIS ONLY WORDS OF "HOPE," WERE TO ELECT NEW PEOPLE & #Pray THE SENATE CHANGES IN 2022. SOME SAY HE'S DS🤔 I'M STARTING 2 👀 Y.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jam Laco @Jlaco76
17 February, 08:54
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
relax, He has to say those things he's under a NDA. He can't say yes there is a plan or yes Trump isn't going away. It's all optics. Don't let the enemy know your plans.

17 February, 09:12
In response Jam Laco to his Publication
Man I hope you're right... 🙏 That's what I thought. But watch that Christian interview show from last night on YT. He's repeating 2022/24 like Steve Bannon, etc. We don't have 2 years to live, let alone 4. FACT: 500K CCP/PLR TROOPS HAVE BEEN OCCUPYING CANADA & RUNNING MILITARY DRILLS ON OUR BORDER!

REMEMBER IN THE NEWS, XI OFFERED TO SEND JOE 250K TROOPS TO INSURE A SAFE TRANSITION OF POWER? 😳 NUMEROUS QUARANTINE/EDUCATION CAMPS ARE BUILT NATIONWIDE HERE & IN CANADA. 🙏

THEY PRAYED ON THE SHOW LAST NIGHT. WATCH FLYNN. HE WAS IN AT 1ST & THEN OPENED HIS EYES, HAD A WEIRD LOOK. NO HOPE...

Jam Laco @Jlaco76
17 February, 09:27
ok so think about it, if Joe is in charge why haven't they invaded yet or rounded up people? 3 battle groups off the west coast, that's roughly 300 ships per group, and two off the east coast. The pentigon ttold Joe to F off, Whitehouse was dark, soldiers still in DC, DUMBS blowing up everywhere, arrests and all the CEO's stepping down, even more pedo arrests. Don't worry the patriots got this

17 February, 09:37
In response Jam Laco to his Publication
GOOD POINT. BUT ON THAT NOTE RIGHT NOW, FOR THE PAST 4 DAYS, DOZENS OF MASSIVE CARGO SHIPS, SOME SAY #Evergreen #KEK #trafficking CARGO/PEOPLE, HAVE BEEN WAITING OFF THE HARBOR NEAR LONG BEACH, CA... I SAW THIS LAST NIGHT FROM A CITIZEN REPORTER ON THE GROUND. IF WE'RE ALL GOOD, WHERE'S THE COAST GUARD?

WE KNOW WHAT EVERGREEN CARGO SHIPS ARE ABOUT. POSSIBLE, THE SHIPS ARE LOADED WITH CHINESE MILITARY? THEY'VE BEEN SAYING CHINA IS PREPARED FOR WAR FOR WEEKS. I'M ON THE W. COAST. I WAS BATTING HARD FOR #Trump LAST NIGHT & STILL WILL. BUT LOOK INTO THE SHIPS POSITIONED. I'M SCARED. #Pray

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
17 February, 09:47
A little under a year ago, China was increasing oil and non perishable food. We assumed it was because they were ramping up for something, and thought it wasn't necessarily because of Covid. I got furloughed end of March for a while and was able to read SCMP and Al Jazeera and translate other world news because I had time.

17 February, 09:52
In response QueZ Sentme to her Publication
I'VE READ SCMP BEFORE & AL JAZEERA IN THE PAST...OK AND....🤔 YOU GOT FURLOUGHED...🧐 ARE YOU STILL? ARE THE ANSWERS IN THISE PUBLICATIONS? I TYPICALLY WATCH ONLY INTERNATIONAL/OR INDEPENDENT NEWS SOURCES.😳🗝️

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
17 February, 10:11
No, I got called back a while later. It's pretty pointless to get news in the US. I ran across the China stuff when I was watching toilet paper blow up. That actually all started because people were stealing it in HK and Covid was getting ramped up. I wondered why people were stealing it and it was because they raised the price of bulk stuff to manufacture it. Then, Australia freaked out and started emptying their stores, then it came here. What a mess that was-all because of a price hike.

17 February, 10:50
I did the exact same thing. Saw SCMP PUBLISH THE COVID DNA GENE SEQUENCE BEFORE ANYONE IN MARCH, TIL THEY TOOK IT OFF... Stocked up on TP when I read Japan was running out...

Fast Forward to today... The Convo above of #Evergreen cargo ships, etc. holding off the bay of Long Beach, CA THE PAST 5 DAYS NOW + ANTICIPATED EVENTS ON MARCH 3/4 & CCP TALK OF WAR WITH 500K ON THE CANADIAN BORDER NOW...

HOW DOES TP, PRICE GOUGING & SMCP/AL JAZEERA EXPLAIN THAT? 🤔 ARE WE ON THE SAME PAGE? #wwg1wga #tbiytc 👀
#Patriots #Anons #Q WHAT'S UP WITH ALL THE #Evergreen SHIPS?!
🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
17 February, 10:55
Well, I grew up in L.A. I can tell you they are supposed to have manifests for their cargo...And we started getting low on Chinese junk here so there was a big push to get caught up. I see freezers showing up in stores again-that's where they're made, but you knew that. Patriot family who is very careful about where they get their news told me about the CCP in Canada, and we saw a vid a couple weeks ago. I didn't ask where they found the vid, but it was identified as Canada taken on a cell phone while the person was driving on a back road. Uniforms confirmed.

17 February, 11:03
CRAP! WE CAN'T COUNT ON CANADA WHATSOEVER... IT CAN'T BE GOODS. THOSE SHIPS ARE HOLDING DAY IN, DAY OUT. NEWS SAYS NOTHING. BUT CITIZEN VIDS ARE SCARY! LOTS OF BIG SHIPS, NO COAST GUARD & 2 CONFIRMED #Evergreen LOADED CARGO SHIPS. THEY SMUGGLE KIDS, PEOPLE, #elite #pedo FUEL... GOD HELP US!
🙏🇺🇸🙏 🇨🇳🔥 #patriotsfight

Canadian Patriot Drain the Swamp @DarktoLight2021
17 February, 11:20
Had many conversations with people on vanc island about this still going on! UN involved. Military. Trafficking still happening. All tw*t accounts chatting about this got nuked. Stanley Park closed due to "coyote sighting" yah sure they are everywhere. National Parks closed. Some park and hotels closed. Lots of troops here. PRAY! If swamp doesnt get drained with help soon we must wake the masses!

17 February, 11:31
In response Canadian Patriot Drain the Swamp to her Publication
JESUS HELP US! I KNOW 500K CCP SOLDIERS ARE IN CANADA NOW. THERE'S AT LEAST 2 DOZEN MASSIVE SHIPS HOLDING OFF CALIFORNIA... I BELIEVE IN DJT, PATRIOTS & ANONS, BUT WE'RE FOOKING FIGHTING DS CORRUPTION & #CCP POLITICIANS NOW! I KNOW WE HAVE FORCES NEAR TAIWAN, ETC, TOO.

ARE WE ALL GONNA BE ATTACKED AS SOON AS THE #truth COMES TO LIGHT? LESS THAN 2 WEEKS? SHOULD CIVILIANS RUN TO SAFER STATES? I'M IN A W. COAST BLUE/CCP STATE! THE AUTHORITARIAN LOCKDOWNS ARE INCOMPREHENSIBLE TO TEXANS, FLORIDIANS & OTHER #FREE STATES... IT'S LIKE A BIG BOA CONSTRICTOR IS SQUEEZING THE LIFE OUT OF YOU HERE.

Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
Thanks for the data. TRUST GOD. It is His power and might that has ensured our success from the start of this battle. Don't forget, we received ANGELIC support to build the qc and they have not abandoned us. ALL of this was foreseen very early on and our weaponry is second to NONE. Pray for our incredibly heroic military who have stood in the gap to keep us safe.

#BeNotAfraid
11:50 PM - Feb 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by Veritas159 in this post can reply
17 February, 11:55
In response Deus Omnipotens to his Publication
AMEN. THANK YOU! BEST WORDS I'VE HEARD ALL DAY... GOD BLESS! 🙏🙏🙏

Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
18 February, 12:05
God Bless you, too! We are all ONE and I am sending love your way right now.
💖💖💖