Deplorable Hillbilly Dave @DeplorableHillbillyDave
(1) Go see what Zuck just did after kicking people like me off for talking about COV-ID 19 and truth that I researched and believe myself. #Traitor #Treason #truth #censorship #HOLYSHIT

Just caught Telegram shadowbanning me. Sick 'em #Qarmy !!!

Look at these screenshots from t.me/Breaking911. When I saw and replied to the post on Zuckerberg's Anti-vax" stance....There were 123 comments. Stay with me now. This is good stuff. Notice the timestamp of the last comment I left. How does this stuff keep happening?

Continued below...
11:36 PM - Feb 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by DeplorableHillbillyDave in this post can reply
Deplorable Hillbilly Dave @DeplorableHillbillyDave
17 February, 11:38
In response Deplorable Hillbilly Dave to his Publication
I posted the above on Telegram at 7:56pm EDT: https://t.me/breaking911/1...

Then this 2 min later: https://t.me/breaking911/1...

And this 1 min later at 7:59. Three truth bombs and BAM! The comments DID NOT CONTINUE. Look at the last post. This is how you log suppression that will hold up in court. They don't call it this [ ] the "Kill Box" for nothing!

#BQQM #Qarmy #trusttheplan #KeepTheFaith #endthefed #NOMask

#censorship kills people. Is Telegram doing it now?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
18 February, 03:49
In response Deplorable Hillbilly Dave to his Publication
They all do... Some say here too. You do get throttled occasionally. How does Aup make the money it would take to pay for equipment, servers the size of Twitter & new updates, etc? I can't figure that out. But I did read an interesting article back when, stating that Barry gave the UN policing power over the internet.😳 IDT that's changed. Something to think about. Anyone know who funds this?

Sometimes I get random out of nowhere anynomous followers with no history. Then I seem to get throttled... Hopefully it's not a fish bowl situation. I notice I get awe snap (Twitter) checking on em.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396