Lisa Hill @Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill
17 February, 07:30
So who besides me are getting phone calls and texts from you energy provider to cut off your heating applicances such as water heater, etc. Just an fyi, instead of fixing the grid or updating the grid, you are at fault according to them and shall be punished with rolling black outs.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SGT Rock @CIAnon
17 February, 09:48
In response Lisa Hill to her Publication
Actually it is GWB's fault for making windmills cheap through tax deductions. Thier fault for not building more power plants and not winterizing what they have.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 February, 09:54
In response SGT Rock to his Publication
So the wind mills are frozen? Why not just update the grid that you already have? Because they are too busy getting rich off of what is already there. When it fails, it's not their fault, it's yours for not investing more tax payer money into failed wind mills.

SGT Rock @CIAnon
17 February, 09:59
But the gas pipes froze also. Every energy producer had problems. But the windmills being frozen caused a cascade effect because they were overly dependent on windmills. Even nuclear had problems. Windmills should never be a primary source for energy, too unreliable.

17 February, 10:10
Totally agree with the putting too much dependence on the wind mills. Actually shocked that a republican state such as Texas would do that in the first place. I just think, if they would have updated the current grid, which by the way HAD all kinds of pieces and parts from CHYNA. Trump knew this and immediately implemented upgrading the current grid. This would not have happened. We need to make our energy companies and our state government answer these questions. Think about it, there was nothing wrong with the grid until they came along with climate change. Thoughts.

SGT Rock @CIAnon
17 February, 10:22
Little Bush gave the wind energy groups incentives to build them. This was also a once in a lifetime storm in Texas. Yes the energy companies failed to do what was needed to ensure production would not slow even in a winter storm like this. In fact I am sure they are required to do just that. Using parts from China is about the dumbest thing any one can do. Updating their grid is a failure on the state legislature. Having a quick response by local FEMA reps known as Emergency Manager Directorates is the biggest failure and all should be fired if they did not prepare for this.

17 February, 10:41
And all the subsidies given to all the wrong people should mean nothing. Hey, I'm not arguing with you. Everybody has a right to OMG, thought. We vote for the people and if they fail us , we should recognize it and make a change.

SGT Rock @CIAnon
17 February, 10:54
I do so agree. They are failures and should be replaced.

Hey, we are all in this together and I love good conversation.
10:57 PM - Feb 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lisa Hill, click on at the bottom under it