Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
anon anon @Qcolorado
24 February, 08:36
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
I look at their smiling faces and want to punch them all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Canuck OneSeven @CanuckOneSeven
17 February, 10:48
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
Forgot one...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
21 February, 03:43
In response Canuck OneSeven to his Publication
Obama spent his fair share of time on Branson's Necker Island "kite surrfing"🤮 It is starting to make sense to me why these islands were sadly cremed by two Cat 5 hurricanes, 12 days apart in Sept. 2017. Branson's place was destroyed. Soooo much evil in those beautiful islands and the sacred remenants of the last hold out of the Atla Ra Law of One before the draco raiders finished destroying Atlantis. It's like they got their last laugh desecrating it. We pray, purify, cleanse and restore integrity, authenticity, with our heart lights best we can.✨💛🙏 Please send the V.I. healing energy. So sickening what those evil people did there.