Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
How tall is the guy play Bidan? How tall is Flynn and Jr. again?
09:20 PM - Feb 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Judy Cooper @JPC11
23 March, 07:46
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
He would be the same height as James Woods. great show!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
23 March, 01:24
I don't even bother replying on TG.....too many thousands ha

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana Dale @Diswaneck
23 March, 01:22
I have been wondering about this ;)

Wen4 Change @Wen4Change
18 February, 06:52
remembering you've said two people have played Bidan? right?

Matoozie Matoozie @Matoozie
18 February, 08:57
Thumbs. 🤔

18 February, 09:12
In response Matoozie Matoozie to her Publication
Johnny Knoxville has the weird thumbs and his face would fit. Bad Grandpa would be pretty funny.
https://www.celebheights.c...

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
18 February, 05:15
exactly the same height as Jr & Even has the same legs 🤭

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
18 February, 04:01
I like this movie

Michele Jeanne @MicheleJeanne
18 February, 01:33
Funny, I asked a similar question about Mike Pence' height when watching the space force anniversary celebration speech.

EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
18 February, 01:19
Do you really expect us to believe JFK Jr. is walking around
wearing a Biden face mask ?

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
18 February, 01:52
In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication
Yes. It's a very real possibility. Jr is alive and that isn't Biden so he's definitely a candidate.

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
18 February, 12:51
BiDan is listed at 6'
Bernie is listed at 6'
One or both of them are lying

Michele Jeanne @MicheleJeanne
18 February, 01:35
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
It's not unusual to lose an inch or two in height by the time you're in your 80s... Some stories on Bernie say he's 5'10" now, though he once was 6'

Just a thought, for what it's worth.

Outlaw Marine @Outlaw_Marine
18 February, 01:46
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
Bernie is on the left, the guy on the right is wearing a mask. so, that's not Biden.

Austin Roe @CptAustinRoe
17 February, 11:55
c'mon man...we all know Kappy wanted to be an actor... 🎭

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
18 February, 01:55
In response Austin Roe to his Publication
Lol. Getting all that hair in the mask is a task.😂

Retro Gran @Retrogran
17 February, 11:41
I had a dream that Tim Allen was playing Bidan and now I can't unsee that. lol

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Back to the Future @Backontrack
17 February, 11:11
Can we get a small list of the good guys
Mel Gibson is a lock.

Helga Martz @helgatoldyso
18 February, 06:52
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
Woods, Roseanne Barr, Hmmm, I think to be safe it`s best to wait for the post storm new map of the stars/ phone book...

Mel Gibson is a lock.

Mel Gibson is a lock.

Mel Gibson is a lock.

The Deflationist @TheDeflationist
17 February, 11:06
notice large scar on his left forearm
that scar isnt on fake bidens left forearm when he is getting his covid shot, but that could be covered up.

i did think their fingers were similar though.

18 February, 08:35
In response The Deflationist to his Publication
Bidan has really weird, distinct thumbs. Look for thumbs. Johnny Knoxville seems to have a thumb match. Jr has nose, face shape and voice quality matches. not sure on the thumbs yet.

Monica Carr @Liv
17 February, 10:57
🤦‍♀️

Wen JE* @WenJE
17 February, 10:51
Been thinking about that. General Flynn, where is he anyway? 🧐

Diane Condon @Whitetiger23
17 February, 11:08
In response Wen JE* to her Publication
This was yesterday! General Flynn https://youtu.be/QlfybQQOs...

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
17 February, 10:45
Frankly Scarlett ... who gives a damn!

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
17 February, 10:32
Joe Bidan 5'11"
Don Jr 5' 10"
Mike Flynn 6"
Could be either one lll

Jim Carrey 6' 2" - too tall
Barron is 6'5" !!
(my son was too at his age) lll

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
18 February, 02:00
In response Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. to her Publication
Barron Trump is 6'5?

Love Jesus @HouseCall
17 February, 10:17
Jr. is 6'1 and Flynn is 6'

M.D. Bryan @MDBryan
17 February, 09:56
Seriously...?

Shelly Hoerer @shoerer
17 February, 09:48
😊 ohhhhh this is good!!! Can't wait to find out!!!!

Staci Metts @RayTyson7
17 February, 09:44
Ive often wondered where Jim Cavazill went? He's not Jesus but he played him in a movie.

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
17 February, 09:37
Do tell all.... :)

Coffee Queen @musicmaven183
17 February, 09:36

Having Fits @HavingFits
17 February, 09:33
GE CAN YOU DO A POST: "QUESTIONS" ONCE A WEEK FOR A SPECIFIC HALF HOUR OF TIME?I HAVE QUESTIONS.

Mainly_ Amy @MainlyAmy
17 February, 10:14
In response Having Fits to her Publication
I like this idea!

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
23 March, 01:37
In response Having Fits to her Publication
Great idea!

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
17 February, 09:31
I still say his voice sounds a lot like Robert De Niro!

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
17 February, 09:33
In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication
Deniro is full black eye club. Also different body type.

Helga Martz @helgatoldyso
17 February, 10:20
In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication