E---- B-------- @TrumplicanToTheCore
17 February, 08:49
Now onto happier things tonight. When I hear President Trump on the phone with Jen Pelligrino tonight and also with Greg Kelly, it made me nastaulgic as all get out. I know he is not gone for good, but I have to say hearing his voice tonight made me smile. Please hurry back sir and finish what you started. We are depending on you and when it is all said and done, you can lay off all the secret service because we would never let anyone lay a hand on you or get close to hurting you. Mr President you had our backs and now its our turn to have yours.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Art Ledoux @ARTLeDOUX
โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜€well said ......
08:52 PM - Feb 17, 2021
In response E---- B-------- to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ARTLeDOUX in this post can reply
E---- B-------- @TrumplicanToTheCore
17 February, 08:54
In response Art Ledoux to his Publication
Thank you. I almost forgot that we had Mr Biden as the mouth piece now. I know he is not really the president and its all a show but I just want it to be made official and for 5 minutes I had forgotten about the shit show we are in right now and it was like he was back and I was grinning ear to ear.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Art Ledoux @ARTLeDOUX
17 February, 08:59
In response E---- B-------- to his Publication
๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ŠKEEP THE FAITH.....

TRUST THE PLAN....

LOVE YOUR FAMILY ......