Maya Persson @Mayapersson
17 February, 02:18

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mighty Geeks @MightyGeeks
I've been watching this guy for over 6 months. He's wrong 99% of the time and he's a fear-monger.

You can't be fully awake and parrot this guy's verbal vomits.
08:42 PM - Feb 17, 2021
In response Maya Persson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MightyGeeks in this post can reply
Shaky Dolphin @ShakyDolphin
20 February, 09:33
In response Mighty Geeks to her Publication
Agreed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
18 February, 07:03
i will tell you the information in here has a lot of facts to it. Honestly it is not too far from being possible. Trump stepped down do military can do what they need to do. Trump had control of all the evil cabal. countries are working with Trump not against. THE MASSES NEED A SWIFT KICK IN THE ASS. We kniw this because 99% of them are still masked up and willing to get vaccinated over a virus that is hardly killing people!

Mighty Geeks @MightyGeeks
18 February, 11:37
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
Feel free to continue following

Maya Persson @Mayapersson
18 February, 06:56
I share when my intuition tells me that there may be something in what a user is saying. I don't judge posts primarily by sender. No one who seeks the truth should do so. This has also come from several other sources. Then it is each person's own assessment of whether there is something in it.

Angel Joy @superradangel
18 February, 11:17
In response Maya Persson to her Publication
Well said. We could stand a little less bullying or insults at a time like this. Its about helping each other out, not kicking them in the knees. Have heart and keep going. 😉