Only people mentioned by mrsb2005 in this post can reply
Ghost_of_ Caroline @Ghost_of_Caroline
17 February, 06:06
In response Scooby85 *** to her Publication
let this new gun control law pass and its gonna exceed 10.....just saying

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Freedom Truth JJ @FreedomTruthJJ
17 February, 04:49
It is going at a very slow speed. I calculated the speed versus the time. If he keeps the same speed, time won't be enough for March the 4th.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
17 February, 04:55
In response Freedom Truth JJ to her Publication
I'm just living day by day. No dates attached. I think things will happen according to what the other side does and when

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
17 February, 04:42
now thats pissed..!

ZuZu Q17 @ZuZuQ
17 February, 04:42
🧐

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
17 February, 04:38
THIS MAYBE WHY!!!
It got a 10/10 for me!!!!
F3ck Jill [da bitch] Biden and ex baby sitter for Biden's kids

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
17 February, 04:53
In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication
Whoa!! Didn't see that!?!