vDarkness Falls @vDarknessFalls
George Bush on 9/11 ~"Going to the site of the Bl-of the-of the- of the... death, when I was going to the Pentagon.
He almost said BLAST Site, didn't he?
Fitting, considering it doesn't look like a massive Boeing 757 hit the Pentagon. Not only did we not see any wings on the outside of the building AFTER the impact, but I didn't see any wings before the impact either. The Bush administration was a domestic terrorist organization.
03:56 PM - Feb 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by vDarknessFalls in this post can reply
May OC1960 @omega1960
06 March, 12:59
In response vDarkness Falls to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Willa Belle @WillJBella
20 February, 02:46
The Bush Crime Syndicate:
Key architect and co-conspirator that executed the state-sponsored, false flag terrorist attacks on September 11, 2001 along with the CIA-coordinated cover-up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alisha Green @BroncoBillie
20 February, 01:44
Listen to Kaseck on John McCain slip and say "Put to Death".. I stumbled on this a few years ago! https://youtu.be/aIbf6wB8L...

Law & Physics @physics171
20 February, 10:05
Governments, and the ideologies have been created by dark extraterrestrial politics, parasitic forces.

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
18 February, 07:45
no. plane. hit. Jack. shit.

Here I Am — Send Me @Redinva
18 February, 07:21
On 10 September, then SecDef Rumsfeld announced a department audit had identified $2.3T missing. The Office of Naval Investigations, which had ammassed all the associated evidence was destroyed by the Pentagon attack, along with the evidence. The missing $ was never subsequently addressed, overcome by headlines of ME terrorists and the wars that followed in AF, Iraq, Syria, Somalia, etc. Coincidence? Co-conspirators Cheney, GW Bush among others.

Here I Am — Send Me @Redinva
18 February, 07:31
In response Here I Am — Send Me to his Publication
it it were a 757 that attacked the Pentagon, in addition to the missing wings, what happened to the two 12 foot long turbofan engines, the landing gear, the passengers' bodies, luggage, personal effects, seats, etc.?

We were so blinded by the horror of the day and rage against our newest enemy we missed cataloging all the MISSING evidence of the attack. I was there on 911. It's time we reveal the unthinkable: our own government conspired in the WTC and Pentagon attacks.

Have you seen the Epstein portrait of GW Bush on the floor with fallen jenga towers and two paper airplanes?

Bold Spear 777 @BoldSpear777
18 February, 07:20
Source Link? Good to see you VK - some of us are still battling on Twat! Small ant Army is left! WE ARE SMALL YET FIERCE!

vDarkness Falls @vDarknessFalls
20 February, 12:44
In response Bold Spear 777 to his Publication
Here's the George Bush on 9/11 interview done by National Geographic.
👇👇👇
https://m.youtube.com/watc...
☝️☝️☝️

AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
20 February, 12:45
In response Bold Spear 777 to his Publication

Melissa Ryan @Reikibee
18 February, 06:36
Only reason you or any of your evil mob went hear any of the sites was to make sure your lies and evil plans had done the job you'd all planned. But the truth always finds its way to the surface, too many people filming or knew much more than you ever expected. Your day is coming just like your daddy's weasle boy. You just don't ever get away with taking that many lives without punishment. TICK TOCK WATCH YOUR CLOCK.

Grandma Bonnie @grandma_1961
18 February, 06:32
look at the wikileaks dump on 9/11. its very interesting