Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Warren Buffett dumps all its holdings in JP Morgan Chase.

https://markets.businessin...
03:16 PM - Feb 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Alberta Patriot @AlbertaPatriot
18 February, 05:29
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
18 February, 08:26
It just gets better and better💃

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 February, 11:33
Well well well loving this shit!
Loving my gold, siver, and XRP!
Come on Nesara/Gesara

Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
18 February, 08:42
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
First time I've seen ACTION rather than INTEL.

https://inteldinarchronicl...

18 February, 05:49
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Thats exactly what I have as well

Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
17 February, 10:36
LOVE MY SILVER!!

Teresa Quber @TrustQuber
17 February, 07:17
good, my kiddos just spent all their money on silver lol

Sparkling Amazon @SparklingAmazon
17 February, 06:51
This is getting VERY interesting! JP Morgan Chase completely corrupt and fixing Silver prices. Perhaps whitehats are in control of Buffett and they are pulling it so that JP Morgan goes down?...just a thought?

Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
18 February, 11:19
In response Sparkling Amazon to her Publication
me too! my thinking!!!!

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
17 February, 06:26
I'm sure this is someone under the control of President Trump who is moving our assets. Warren Buffett likely is/was deep state and all his assets are belong to us

Suziwan 777 @Winning_biggly
17 February, 05:51
JP Morgan is in big trouble! 😁

KevsQt Christine @Kevsqt
17 February, 05:36
Those of you that listen to Tore says, this was in the news. Interesting developments in the "metals".

Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
18 February, 11:21
In response KevsQt Christine to her Publication
if you dont listen to Tore Says i watch her Free on Twitch. YouTube has kicked her off. Im not sure of any other place to watch her but i know there are otjer placrs

P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
17 February, 05:35
😁😁😁😁😁

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
17 February, 05:26
How long has there been a fire in the engine room without our knowing?
#icebergkarma
#sinkbabysink

Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
17 February, 05:18
Always one step ahead of the law!!

Truth Finderme @Truthfinderme
17 February, 04:44
can someone explain like I'm a 5 yr old?

AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
17 February, 05:56
In response Truth Finderme to his Publication
JP Morgan is the custodian for SLV.

https://seekingalpha.com/i...

Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
17 February, 04:38
JP Morgan Chase has a long history of manipulating silver price! They have been caught and fined and it still undoubtedly continues.

Robbie Snead @WeRtheRepublic
17 February, 04:37
thisnis huge

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
17 February, 04:18
Good Golly 🤔😳

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

410 TRUMP WON HILL @410TRUMPWON
17 February, 04:10
Its almost like WB knows something the masses dont know. Patriots know whats coming! [they] FOOKED 😎🤑

Amber Waves donated @AmberWaves1111
17 February, 04:11
Interesting. This kinda gave me warm and fuzzies.
Now I'm off to get just a smidge more physical.🤷‍♀️

Amber Waves donated @AmberWaves1111
17 February, 04:27
In response Amber Waves to her Publication
PS - I too am NO financial advisor. Just a girl with a gut feeling that this bandwagon is going somewhere!🤞

Cetan Ghostbear @CetanWakan
17 February, 03:54
Patrick Byrne's rabbi is on the move is he? hmmm oh sorry don't listen to Patrick...he's an Op if you didn't know. Research

True North @TrueNorthGirl
17 February, 03:53
Buckle up, y’all.
Oh Snap is coming.

Theatre of Operations @BrowardBravado
17 February, 03:51
Warren Buffet benefited once Keystone pipeline got shut down. He get's $30 each barrel of oil that gets transported on his railway station & railroads.

Kunal Verma @vkunal308
17 February, 03:39
warren buffet is evil? if yess how? SHOCKED

Kristi Pizillo @Pizmama5
17 February, 03:39
I wish I knew what this means.LOL

18 February, 08:41
In response Kristi Pizillo to her Publication
Read all the comments

American Woman @Justice4Children
17 February, 03:36
Again, why are these people walking the earth? Why do they still have money?

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Sarah Lajealle @Lajealle
17 February, 03:37
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
🎯😎❤️🍿🙌🏼🙏🏼🇺🇸

Nesara 2021 @Nesara2021
17 February, 04:08
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
do you do gematria on the capitals as well?

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
17 February, 03:34

Bri e.. @Nojustno2
17 February, 03:27
VK being the non financial advisor you are. Can you please explain what this means?

1776 ... @IGG1776
17 February, 03:24
Buy Silver 👊

Bri e.. @Nojustno2
17 February, 03:30
In response 1776 ... to his Publication
Silver is hard to find but solid silver dining sets forks knives and such are not. i bought two sets already

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
17 February, 03:23
Not worried though.. He will pay in more ways than money!