Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
17 February, 03:25
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
I think one of his Rockets photo bombed these cool but images of mount Etna blowing smoke rings. First pic to the left

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
18 February, 12:50
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
That’s so cool (that one looks like a Q)... the earth has been doing crazy things lately ... snow on the acropolis... volcanos erupting... etc ... i don’t know where this is but it looks awfully red ⤵️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Underwood @volfan397
17 February, 02:26
Good. I never followed him in the first place.

410 TRUMP WON HILL @410TRUMPWON
17 February, 02:25
🤔

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
17 February, 02:20
haha I guess so now that it's going to cost $900 to charge a tesla And the way it's looking I could go to $6000!

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
17 February, 02:20
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication