Doq Holliday @doqholliday
17 February, 12:53
Rest in Peace, Rush.

You are a legend and will never be forgotten.

Thanks to all you did for America.

Patriot.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Outlaw Legion @Bandit24
Rest in Peace Rush!

Dear Lord,

The battle is over for me,
My mission to fight is finished,
And my time on earth is over.
Guide me home to you, Lord,
But watch over my brothers and sisters
Still in the heat of battle.
Protect them, Lord, body and soul,
And if it pleases Your will,
Deliver them safely to their loved ones,
Until it's their time to join You in Heaven.

Amen.
02:06 PM - Feb 17, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Bandit24 in this post can reply
Crimson Revolver @CrimsonRevolver
08 March, 12:19
In response Outlaw Legion to his Publication
Man I am a all in Trump supoporter and losing Rush was devastating to our fight!! I Have a buddy that has been by my side from the start of all of this from the begining of Trumps election. When the election was stolen from him we both went and put graphics pon our trucks and fly flags in full support of this whole earth change!!! Well 3 Days ago my buddy was diagnosed with terminal cancer!!! He is bound and deĀ·terĀ·mined to see trump take his seat back!! They gave him 6 weeks !!! I can only now go into this new situation with all my guns firing trying to wkae up as many people as possible every day hoping Trump and the military will take the whole thing down quickly!! I do understand it takes time to not have massive bloodshed and am patient but my prayers are for a speedy outcome!!! Just a response to your response!!! Thank you for your spirit and loyalty!!! R Ricardo!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paisley Park @Paisley66
17 February, 04:18
In response Outlaw Legion to his Publication
beautiful