EPJones Author @EPJonesAuthor
Not my meme, just sharing. But it does work.
02:04 PM - Feb 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by EPJonesAuthor in this post can reply
filomena medeiros @torontocanada
17 February, 04:16
In response EPJones Author to her Publication
if you don't have a clay pot use a cast iron frypan turn upside down, i am so sorry for the people of Texas this should not be happening and by now emergency crews etc etc should have been able to retore power, i don't understand it God Bless you all

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Leslie1222) can see their posts

Kyra Drg @Kyra
17 February, 03:19
There's a pot and its pot cover, right? I can't see too well?
Do you have more explanations that seems very simple to do, I would like to try, thank you for your answer.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EPJones Author @EPJonesAuthor
17 February, 03:28
In response Kyra Drg to his Publication
The saucer pot on top is larger and helps hold head (under the lip) to warm the larger pot to the max.

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
17 February, 02:58
yes....that is why, where I grew up, they always said to carry candles, water, bricks and blankets in your car during winter months (this was waaaayyy before cellphones. I always had survival gear (still do when I travel) in my car

TRUTH SNIPER ⭐⭐⭐ @_truth_hurts_21
17 February, 02:48
nice and this is just the type of thing that people need to know how to do 🇺🇸🇺🇸✝️✝️