Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
15 February, 05:39

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hungarian Knight S.D.H. @HungarianKnightSDH
15 February, 05:46
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
2 images, whiplash recent post

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
17 February, 05:08
In response Hungarian Knight S.D.H. to his Publication
WHERE IS HE GETTING THIS? NUKES?! DJT HAS THE FOOTBALL! I'VE SEEN CLEVER, RECENT PICS. WE HAVE IT ALL. WATCH THE WATER. RECENT HACKS POISONING SOME CITIES WATER. INSIDE JOB, MAYBE! NO ONE ANYWHERE SAID NUKES?! WHO IS HE? I FOLLOW THE BIGGEST ANONS. NOTHING LIKE THIS☝️

Hungarian Knight S.D.H. @HungarianKnightSDH
Whiplash is Daniel dowell, very trustworthy and reliable account. I posted this on ghost account for reason, if false he would've told me to delete, instead I got a "like".24 nuke reactors under 3GD, non nuke FF(meaning they'll make you think it's nuclear), they will use ccp(possibly) as threat, this helps to bring down communist china and transform China into republic. Q lines: scare necessary event, world wide TV sit down event, biblical, ncswic.
01:06 PM - Feb 17, 2021
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HungarianKnightSDH in this post can reply
LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
18 February, 01:45
In response Hungarian Knight S.D.H. to his Publication
Omg! Bcuz of this I spent hours last night & today reading everything from the top down... The biggest take aways are chemical burning snowballs in Texas, downed water plants & hacked water plants... Finally a sinister fleet of ships holding off near Long Beach, CA for 5 days now. 2 ARE #Evergreen CARGO SHIPS.

No media reports. Local YT channels & citizen journalists are watching. It's very intimidating & odd. WTF are they doing & where's the Coast Guard! THIS could equal A #YUGE SCARE & POSSIBLE INVASION? I THINK THEYRE WAITING TO DEFEND JOE WHO'S IN CULVER CITY, CA. THEY OWN HIM.
🙏🙏🙏