Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Rest in Peace, Rush.

You are a legend and will never be forgotten.

Thanks to all you did for America.

Patriot.
12:53 PM - Feb 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
27 February, 02:36
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Rush, you left a giant hole here on Earth in many of our hearts. You are no longer in pain & you are a special Warrior Angel now doing God's work on the Other Side. Thank You for being the Trailblazer for the conservative movement. You will always be remembered with so much love. Many many blessings be on you always.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
17 February, 11:01
🙏💚 RIP Rush

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Epi aka OGCreeps @OGCreeps
17 February, 09:49
God assumed another warrior. Thank you for your service Rush. You were a stellar human being and you will be missed. Deepest condolences to his family. ❤️

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
17 February, 07:39
Agreed. I will miss hearing his voice daily. What an inspiration. Cried when I heard it announced by his wife. Very sad day.

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
17 February, 06:11
🙏 and love to his family, What a gift he was. Rest in Peace Patriot.

Franklin Hennessy @FranklinH851
17 February, 05:57
RIP Rush. It will be shown that he was doing fine and beating cancer until the Deep State slipped him poison and killed him. You'll see, all funded by Soros probably.

Callie Keegs @calliek
17 February, 05:31
Rest in pain free peaceful eternal sleep Rush. You will be deeply missed!😪🙏♥️🇺🇲

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
17 February, 05:25
God bless Rush, comfort his loved ones and please help me and fellow Dittoheads find peace without him in our physical world🙏🙏🙏

Maga Nana @MagaNana
17 February, 04:25
a true american icon and legend 😥

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

Jane Snow @PerfectGodspeed
17 February, 03:43
This one stings 💔
Rest in Peace #Rush 🙏
Absolute Legend

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
17 February, 03:32

AJ47 UJ46 @aJMB
17 February, 03:32
Remember when Rush talked at some point about him carrying the Republican's water? Bush related I think. Interesting.....

Deb Patriot @DeeDee10
17 February, 03:25
Rest in Peace Rush. You were a true patriot & will be missed. 😢🙏🙏🙏

Art Annu @ArtAnnu
17 February, 02:41
😪 R.I.P. Rush

Outlaw Legion @Bandit24
17 February, 02:06
Rest in Peace Rush!

Dear Lord,

The battle is over for me,
My mission to fight is finished,
And my time on earth is over.
Guide me home to you, Lord,
But watch over my brothers and sisters
Still in the heat of battle.
Protect them, Lord, body and soul,
And if it pleases Your will,
Deliver them safely to their loved ones,
Until it's their time to join You in Heaven.

Amen.

Paisley Park @Paisley66
17 February, 04:18
In response Outlaw Legion to his Publication
beautiful

Crimson Revolver @CrimsonRevolver
08 March, 12:19
In response Outlaw Legion to his Publication
Man I am a all in Trump supoporter and losing Rush was devastating to our fight!! I Have a buddy that has been by my side from the start of all of this from the begining of Trumps election. When the election was stolen from him we both went and put graphics pon our trucks and fly flags in full support of this whole earth change!!! Well 3 Days ago my buddy was diagnosed with terminal cancer!!! He is bound and de·ter·mined to see trump take his seat back!! They gave him 6 weeks !!! I can only now go into this new situation with all my guns firing trying to wkae up as many people as possible every day hoping Trump and the military will take the whole thing down quickly!! I do understand it takes time to not have massive bloodshed and am patient but my prayers are for a speedy outcome!!! Just a response to your response!!! Thank you for your spirit and loyalty!!! R Ricardo!!!

Frank Ledz @OhThatsRuff
17 February, 01:52
thought there were cures for cancer?

Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
17 February, 01:50
R.I.P. Rush. Thank you for decades of the most authentic insight available in the political sphere. Until we meet again. God Bless.

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
17 February, 01:49

Diane Bachman @DianeBachman4
17 February, 01:40
“He was a Legend . There aren’t many legends around .” President Trump

when is a Legend useful ? Q

Patricia Nitz @PattiCakeQTPatriot
17 February, 09:58
In response Diane Bachman to her Publication
to... instead of for... or 2 instead of 4.

Jado _PC donated @JadoPC
17 February, 01:38
Rest in Peace Rush.

Judith Piersol @JudithSheetz
17 February, 01:35
amen 🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️😞

Summer Gurl @GodF1r5t
17 February, 01:30
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻💙 God Bless You Rush may you be smiling with the angels

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
17 February, 01:29
We lost a strong voice but his impact was priceless.

Melissa Robinson @Melissa19989
17 February, 01:23
Your post is first I'm hearing about this.🙏😢

Kevina Brian @Gatachica
17 February, 01:22
I feel like he was hanging on until Trump was back in The Whitehouse!😢 So sad!

Passionate Patriot @PassionatePatriot
17 February, 01:16
Passionate Patriots AGREE!

Jmm Mahorn @Mahorn
17 February, 01:14
God Speed sir. Thank you for the many years of enjoyment listening to you. Rest with the angels.

Deeker Lee @Deekerlee
17 February, 01:13
i wish he couldve seen it all. Now he has the best seat in the house.❤️

Anja Mareska @AnjaMareska
17 February, 01:12
Rest in Peace, Rush. You were a true Patriot.