Kobayashi ADMIN @administrator
-Update-
You can now 'Copy and Paste' images into Posts.
No need to search and upload.
12:42 PM - Feb 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by administrator in this post can reply
TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
12 March, 04:13
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
I lost the ability to copy and past yesterday..how can I fix that...I have been able to do it this whole time but for some reason I lost the ability yesterday...thank you for any help you an give.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EAM Leonard @EALeonard
11 March, 09:40
can we save photos instead of screen shot? thanks for everything.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Cat @silvercat
11 March, 09:30
Thank you!

American Style 1776 @realDonaBonJovi
11 March, 09:24
THANK Q 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Peter R Horne @PeterHorne6
18 February, 08:28
BEAUTY ACE WATCH THE INTEL *** fly now ***

ONE DOWN AND SEVERAL OTHERS TO

GQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

CLOSE.... FOLLOWERS..... LIST NEXT ...please

U deserve a Raise and BIG KISS

prh

Bob Enslow @cmbwsu
18 February, 03:29

Angela Martin @Marangela
18 February, 02:13
I just need to alert you that my pinky finger hit the 'Target button' 3 x today. I have severe arthritis, and my pinky finger accidentally has hit that button when I hit the share button. Sorry.

Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
18 February, 11:54
You are THE MAN!!!!! WOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

DaC haos @DaChaos
18 February, 04:44

Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
18 February, 03:12
THANK YOU. Great site just got better...again!

Keila Anon @Only1KeyLaG
18 February, 02:04
Nice! Thank you!

Death Angel @DeathAngel
18 February, 12:08
THANK YOU

SFWhite GodWins @SFWhite
18 February, 12:05
THANK YOU!!!!

Ulrika Tamara @UlrikaTamara
17 February, 10:16
Complimenti and Asante sana per tutto 🖤☮️💫

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
17 February, 09:54
game changer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you!!

WWG1 WGA @WWG1WGA_17
17 February, 09:16
future feature request - being able to turn on 'notifications' for certain people we follow so we're notified whenever they post 🙂🙏

Peace and Love @NikkiLynnell
17 February, 09:08
Many Texas's Families are in this exact situation as the Martinez Family (their twitter picture post below) and some are much worse. Yahoo News has an article that the headline reads ERCOT leaders should resign after Texas power outages. Let's do a little dig on this ERCOT group. ✝️♥️🇺🇸

Peace and Love @NikkiLynnell
17 February, 09:17
In response Peace and Love to her Publication
Thank you administor copy and paste works great!

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
17 February, 08:53
😍🙏YOU are my HERO!!!GOD Bless YOU Kobayashi. I am so very THANKFUL

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
17 February, 08:52
U da Best!

Patricia Madonna @GioiaMadonna
17 February, 08:51
Thank you!!!!!!

Loretta Seaux @jesusisthelight
17 February, 08:50
awesome!!!!!

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
17 February, 08:47
Testing 123

It worked! BQQM! @administrator your badassery levels never cease to climb!

Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
17 February, 08:44
👍🌴🇺🇸

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
17 February, 08:42
😇❤️👍Oh thank you, Kobayashi!! (Big virtual hug!)

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
17 February, 08:42
😇❤️👍Oh thank you, Kobayashi!! (Big virtual hug!)

EPJones Author @EPJonesAuthor
17 February, 08:41
You are amazing. THANK YOU!

Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
17 February, 08:22
ありがとうございました🙏💞

Dwight Knapp @kad784
17 February, 07:52

Schmoo Poob @SchmooPoob
17 February, 07:47

Bunny Patriot @WhiteBunnyQ
17 February, 07:46
You AWESOME Koba!! Thank you for you hard work here! I nust mentioned today I love it here, we patriots have found a home here. 😇❤️