Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
My Pillow Guy Mike Lindell Says Bed Bath And Beyond, Kohl's Will Drop His Products

Source: Breaking911
01:26 AM - Jan 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
Eliseon Restrepo @SRestrepo
19 January, 03:34
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
everyobe should go there and specifucally request his pillows.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eliseon Restrepo @SRestrepo
19 January, 02:12
In response Eliseon Restrepo to his Publication
Dang! I type like I'm drunk! 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
S3_ k33 @S3_K33
19 January, 01:49
Damn, I am losing all my shopping places. Maybe looting is the new shopping. You don't get in trouble unless you take something belonging to Crazy Nancy.

anon one @Gamma50
19 January, 01:35
And we will boycott. Watch when 80 million Americans boycott.

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
19 January, 01:34
Bed bath and Beyond has shuttered lots of stores, 250 or so. Kohls I can live without. Frankly, this crap seems like such a stupid business decision.

TuShay Onguard @TuShay1830
19 January, 01:31
yet another thing that wont age well. One more thing to add to all this.. how many companies will be derailed when the corruption is revealed?