Debbie McVay @Rooney4127
Still having rolling blackouts here in Texas. Frozen pipes yesterday. Daughter's apartment complex evacuated for no power since Sunday at 2 A.M. Her and her dogs are safe with us now. Her neighbors had to drive to San Antonio (over 4. hours away for a hotel room). Now we are being told we are running out of water and to boil said water until further notice. I have a gas cook top, but most houses here have all electric. Is this the cold dark winter and watch the water? This is crazy! People and animals are dying!
10:36 AM - Feb 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by Rooney4127 in this post can reply
P.K. PKL @PKisFunny
17 February, 11:31
In response Debbie McVay to his Publication
we have been very lucky where I am in ETX! i have only been without power for 2 hours yesterday during this whole ordeal! it seems that people on the Oncor tansmission lines have it much worse than us on SWEPCO or smaller Co-Ops.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debbie McVay @Rooney4127
17 February, 10:38
In response Debbie McVay to his Publication
Update: I made it into work today. 5 minute drive from my home. We haven't lost power here once in 2 hours. I call BULLSHIT!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396