Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
LiLi MinervaQ @LiLi_MinervaQ
22 January, 08:03
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
🍞 🥖 Umm, all the restaurants were closed AOC ... they were hungry & just looking for some bread. If you want to aggressively karate chop your hand at anyone, it was all Pelosi's fault. She promised 🍞🥖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Andy Drew @AndyDrewMyDawg
21 January, 02:48
why does anyone care what AOC says?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
19 January, 08:40
always thought she was part of the movie wait until the other ones find out Love it when players get played!!!!

Teresa Hiers @t2hiers
19 January, 06:10
🤔. I always wondered!

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
19 January, 05:18
I have thought she was a WH actress since the beginning. She spoke once (congress? cant remember) w very good questions, different personality...that confirmed my own theory for myself 🤣

Karrie Welch @Iammeq
19 January, 04:48
not a bad actress, but still dumb as rock.

McKinsey Ouid @McKinsey
19 January, 04:09
She either believes it and doesn't have to act, or knows it's false and is acting....but ever consider she might be MKUltra'd?

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
18 April, 09:31
In response McKinsey Ouid to her Publication
Has crossed my mind before but in any case, seriously delusional and messed up in the head. Seems to love the "social media" attention. Empty head big as a blimp.

Only followers of this user (SSchmotz) can see their posts

Heidi Jones @FloridaJones
19 January, 03:01
Open mouth....insert foot and the whole dang mirror while you're at it!!!

Elizzz Wsn @Elizzz
19 January, 12:54
Yeah, but she is a bad person.

Qati Qall @katidid1217
19 January, 12:31
as a woman, I very much dislike this word, but she is the absolute definition of a stupid C.

Msterri ... @Msterri
19 January, 11:16
Besides Pelosi, Schiff, Swallowell and Cuomo, AOC is a huge, full of crap hypocrite. Just with more drama. Does anyone have any dirt on her because I hope she gets the swift kick of justice. I only know about her involvement in the Sunrise group where she is part of inciting youth violent protest. I can't stand her hysterics and hypocrisy, and on Twitter I called her out so many times that led to my first ban. Please someone tell me some corruption she is part of.

Qati Qall @katidid1217
19 January, 12:32
In response Msterri ... to her Publication
Ironic, she was my first ban on the twit too... aparently you are not allowed to call her a C, but.. I call em like I see em. haha.

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
19 January, 11:14
Well, said, "...not a bad acress."

But, and ACTRESS she be.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

#NCSWIC #MAGA

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
19 January, 11:03
caged kids!!! Sorry hun that was Barry. Anyone else wish they could walk up to her and call her dousche?

New Republic @I_am_Spartan
19 January, 11:52
In response Mike Allen Good and Green to his Publication
You are right! She IS talking about BARRY.😆😆

Jen Casatelli @Jennifer
19 January, 10:47
Haha, agreed. She cracks me up

JustFor Thought @JustForThought
19 January, 10:22
She is an extremely annoying one though.

Steve Gorman @Snidely55
19 January, 10:18
Hey, table six needs another round. Step on it.

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
19 January, 10:22
In response Steve Gorman to his Publication

Vickie Roy @Vics87
19 January, 10:13
damn this girl is so brainwashed. she even believes what she's saying. i cant wait to see her rounded up and ahopped off to Gitmo

19 January, 11:09
In response Vickie Roy to her Publication
🔥 Good To Know - Sharing IS Caring 🔥

( AOC - She's an actress. )

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

#MAGA

Fag Media @Fagmedia
19 January, 10:03
Someone needs to slap her on the arse so we can hear her rsal voice!

Of all the fakery and hideousness Corrupt America has foisted upon the world this is the worst of it!
Sometimes I get so angry at how Dumb and Asleep Americans have sold out the world by voting for these creatures who go around the world raping and pillaging!

Americans need to take responsibility for this type of trash and fix it! Now would be good! hahaha

Angie Twotoo @Mrs_Bukovetsky
19 January, 09:54
What does she do with her brain when she's not sitting on it? What a stupid and uninformed moran

Hefty Smurf @HeftySmurfLove
19 January, 09:46
All I heard was German. "Nein, nein, nein".

Drew Breezy @DrewBreezy18
19 January, 09:00
This is why we need term limits! She is already crazy AF. Imagine her when shes pelosis age. 😩

Chesterton Lives @ChestertonLives
19 January, 08:37
Save this one for posterity.

19 January, 11:15
In response Chesterton Lives to his Publication

gators mom11 @gatorsmom11
19 January, 08:26
🤔 where is the Tesla meme with AOC in a white helmet?

Kelly Maga-girl @Kellymagagirl
19 January, 09:04
In response gators mom11 to her Publication
Judas lion?

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
19 January, 08:03

Only followers of this user (Qual1tyPa7riots_) can see their posts

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
19 January, 07:54
a post designed to get the most extreme rx?
🤧😷🤮🤢🤧🤮🤢

✨ Trumpette 17 ✨ @Trumpette17
19 January, 07:36
😖that voice tho...

Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
19 January, 07:31
She definitely has the villain part down pat.

Jlight 1111 @Narrowpath
19 January, 07:27
🤦‍♀️