Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Rita Hen @WindyGale17
30 January, 10:47
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Still Hoping...... It would make this Rollercoaster Ride so much better!♥️🌹 Blessings to You Both!🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PatriotK 2021 @PatriotK
30 January, 06:09
"When does a bird sing?" Answer: After a storm....per Grandmother Rose Kennedy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
24 January, 07:46

Francisca Rod @Frannie
20 January, 10:27
could it be? I dont know but he would surely look like a knight!! like camelot, a king in camelots court, ugh Those i was told are just movies nothing to see moving along!! 😂😂

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
20 January, 10:00
🤗🤗🤗🤗

Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
19 January, 01:17
😯 Sam Elliott's looking good...😉
oh sorry--.- I was watching
The Golden Compass...
isa that who i thunk it to bee?💮🐝

Bobbie W WG1WGA @MsBobbie
19 January, 12:39
I know who that is!! And it's absolutely wonderful!!

B.. J.. @BJBJ
19 January, 05:27
Nice looking man. He resembles Sean Connery in the Hunt for Red Oct. I going to vote "No" on Juan O Savin...maybe..VK or You?

How about reposting your message with a multiple choice answer.

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
19 January, 04:55
✨💖🙏🙏🙏💖✨

Letras Sept @letrassept
19 January, 03:35

A@i@a Sa@l[h@v[* @ADisa555
19 January, 10:21
In response Letras Sept to his Publication
his looks like ted Cruz

Only followers of this user (NeneJ) can see their posts

QsAnon Ginger777 @QsAnonGinger777
19 January, 01:56
Gorgeous! 🙏🇺🇸💥💚

Aaron Roma @Asr143Woke
19 January, 01:36

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
19 January, 12:46
Beautiful pic, but those aren't his ears... Compare it with this:

Q_Rocks_ Patriot77 @Q_Rocks_Patriot77
19 January, 01:22
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
That was the first thing I noticed as well.

Thump Thump @ThumpThump75
19 January, 12:41
The whole video was awesome!! Loved it... 👍👍😉

Francesca Grady @PatriotsInExhile
19 January, 12:44
In response Thump Thump to his Publication
ooo a video?! anyone have a link to share⁉️🙏

Karman Norris @442girl
19 January, 12:41
awesome!

Only followers of this user (POJO) can see their posts

Lindsey Edgren @Mullymulhern
19 January, 12:27
this gives me major Juan O'Savin vibes

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
19 January, 12:27
😁

A@i@a Sa@l[h@v[* @ADisa555
19 January, 12:22
I want is that I think ☺️❤

Lethal Anon @Lethal17
19 January, 12:22