True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
16 February, 10:45
Patriot Anons - if you're not in the crypto game, I recommend you do so.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Battle Born @BTLBRN_UGMINER
16 February, 10:52
In response True Patriot to his Publication
I'm going to keep stacking my silver. Nothing against crypto currency, I just like the shiny.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
16 February, 10:55
In response Battle Born to his Publication
Nothing wrong with that. It's crypto and metals going forward. During the COVID BS, coins disappered and soon too, will paper.

Brandon Pizzo @Pr0ph3T
what do you both feel about SLV stock? I would think it has to rise in price once we back currency by metals again am i wrong? also i want to get into the crypto investing game but i dont understand how something is made up out of thin air and not backed by anything.. any help would be greatly appreciated
11:09 PM - Feb 16, 2021
In response True Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Pr0ph3T in this post can reply
Battle Born @BTLBRN_UGMINER
16 February, 11:55
In response Brandon Pizzo to his Publication
I don't dabble in the stocks. I don't know how, or what to look for, so I buy physical silver because that is something I know how to do. I do make quite a bit of money from flipping comic books, sounds cheesy but a hot book can net me a large profit for a small investment.

Jody Donohue @Jody
16 February, 11:17
anyone with silver stock needs to turn it to physical.

Brandon Pizzo @Pr0ph3T
16 February, 11:27
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
why though? i understand having physical silver is the best way to go but what im saying is i have a good chunk invested in SLV.. wouldnt that stock go up? ive heard its been manipulated and is not as high as it should be compared to gold and they always follow eachother. So before i go off and sell it all I am curious as to why it wouldnt be smart to hold it in the thought process it would go up in value once we shift

True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
16 February, 11:15
Yes, continue to invest in Silver as @btlbrn_ugminer has said - watch YouTube videos on digital currency. Study, it takes a moment. Good luck, Patriot! 👊