Juliana Bixby @Bixby
15 February, 01:57
Anonup has become my favorite now. I love the positivity & support in this community.

There are tons of people coming to this joining every day. Many abandoned by their surrounding family, friends, and co-workers.

I encourage all patriots, add 5 new accounts....Like posts that have no likes....
Share your story...Help restore others!
Sending love and light!
#wwg1wga #darktolight #MAGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
16 February, 09:41
In response Juliana Bixby to her Publication
my hubby and i fight about this, ive lost my twin sister over this and many friends think im indane and wont speak to me. i stand my ground!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tammie McConnell @Tmac464
right there with you my friend. i am loosing family right and left. maybe we can be friends im in SC too😊
09:43 PM - Feb 16, 2021
In response Julie Barnes to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Tmac464 in this post can reply
Dannette Berch @jabber378
22 February, 02:08
In response Tammie McConnell to her Publication
Yes, many of us in CA are feeling loss of family and friends because we are standing ground against the deep state madness no matter what movie is playing on the screen! One in spirit and in truth!!

Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
16 February, 09:48
In response Tammie McConnell to her Publication
im in piedmont near Greenville